• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where in the world?

Dayo

Chris Armstrong
No, not PC World.

http://www.geoguessr.com/

I always thought I was crap at geography and this proves it. You get dropped in 5 random locations and you have to guess where you are. My best score is just over 10,000 but if you know your arse from your elbow then you should have no problem beating this.

I had a first go and only scored around 5500 :( but some of the areas are ridiculous!!

I've just started my next go...first up, a road...some trees...and no landmarks!! Could be anywhere!'

You got 7955 points in total.

Does this just pick random places in the world or are there set places?

Just got 10,991, but to be fair I was landed just outside a shop called "Orkney Island Footwear" so that did help - I was 7 km away :)

WTF GUYS I'M IN SOMEONE'S HOUSE!!!!!

snip1.jpgsnip2.jpg

It put me in a place with a sign saying 'Sabrazoo' and I was wandering around and it let me go through the zoo which I thought was weird. I then went back to where I started and took the exit to see if that would give me any further indication of where I am. A couple of clicks later I'm here!!

brick!

I come on here at 3am just to have a mooch before bed and you get me on this thing!!

First time I didn't realise you could move about apart from turning so got about 5,000.

When I realised I got about 9,000 and have just cracked 10,000.

....just one more go.

brick!

I come on here at 3am just to have a mooch before bed and you get me on this thing!!

First time I didn't realise you could move about apart from turning so got about 5,000.

When I realised I got about 9,000 and have just cracked 10,000.

....just one more go.

Yeah, I thought you could only spin around in a circle too! Playing it on an iPhone is harder, the map sometimes goes weird too.

Back