• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

When do you think we'll sign our first player this summer?

braineclipse

Willie Hall
Players, not backroom staff. First team players only, not some youngster for the academy. Someone expected to be in the first team squad for most matches at least.

2nd week of July.

Nothing is going to happen to players/Levy are back from holidays, conf cup is over and Baldini is installed.

Can't see last minute Levy pulling off any deals within the next month. I'd have to say the end of July

After we have sold about £10M worth of players

I still think we're looking at offloading before buying. A little to do with capital and a lot to do with wages and squad space

I know we have freed up some but I think the club would like to free up a lot more money first

anytime after the season has started, so after the 17th Aug

anytime after the season has started, so after the 17th Aug

12/13: July 4, Sigurdsson
11/12: July 1, Friedel
10/11: March 10, Sandro
09/10: July 1, Naughton/Walker - August 1, Crouch
08/09: July 1, Dos Santos
07/08: April 26, Modric

so what?

maybe it will be harder this summer getting in the quality we need and it will take longer

and instead of picking on my estimation, why dont you offer a date of your own if you are such an expert on past transfers:-k

Back