• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What was our best moment of this season ?

What was our best moment of this season ?

• Our brilliant away form

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reaching Europa League quarter finals

• Others

• Total voters

Spurs7891

Jermaine Jenas
There were many highlights or top moments we have had this season. Which you think was the best one ?

I really enjoyed all of Bale's wonder goals and the fact he reached and surpassed 20 league goals to become the first player since Klinsmann to do it. But surely, nothing can beat the feeling of beating ManU away for the first time since 1989. It was a great satisfaction beating ManU for once !=D>

The run of games in January - February where we beat Arsenal, then turned it around against West Ham before seeing off Lyon over two legs was fantastic i thought.

Objectively speaking winning by a goal away against West Ham isn't some kind of outstanding result and the performance wasn't the best, but the way we won just gave me such a fantastic feeling. And I don't particularly care about West Ham. Just the turn around, being behind, getting the equalizer and then that fantastic winner just at the end. The players celebrated like they'd just won a trophy, not just a game, I was about the same and just about speechless for a while.

Not strictly speaking "a moment", but that run of games was brilliant.

Beating Utd at O/T. I have travelled up there so many times and seen us get beat and this season was fantastic.

That has made me weep like a baby.. It's such an emotional roller coaster being a spurs fan, but I wouldn't have it any other way... Love AVBs emotion and celebrations, hope to see a lot more of it next season

Man U away. Chelsea away was great, too. Showed we don't bottle it any more. That is probably the best things to come out of the season.

Beating Man Utd away after donkeys years has to win it for me.

My favourite moment at a game I was at, would be those 7mins v City, brilliant simply brilliant

Definitely winning at ManYoo. It was quite sad really but year in, year out it is really the only fixture I looked at just resigned to the fact we would get nothing from. The way we battled and won was such an unexpected pleasure

The home win against Inter. The only disappointing bit was we only scored three.

I'd nearly forgotten about that match. The way we pressed in the match was brilliant, I dont think we harried an opponent as well as that all season

Back