• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

The fact is, most of our strikers have been shyte during the PL era. Remember the likes of Rebrov, Postiga, Rasiak, Adebayor and Soldado. Even the likes of Crouch, Pavly, Defoe and Kane have scored some important goals but they were never clinical goal scorers.

I hope you mean Keane...

The Turkish Cup Semi-Final game between Fenerbahce and Besiktas has had to be abandoned after Besiktas coach Senol Gunes was hit by a object thrown from the stands

... bet it wasn't thrown by Soldado.

He is mobile, hold the ball up and strangely does know where the net is despite what we saw last year. Could do a lot worse

He did also link up with somny really well

I think as a hold up guy he is one of the best around and he can use both feet, i know there are other parts of his game that he needs to improve on but he is still young and will improve ( imo).

His biggest problem is being seen as a back up to Kane and because of this he can be compered and judged unfairly by some.

You lot would be great at overdubbing Vincent's youtube sales video.

After spending so much of the last week banging on about better players needed and improving the squad etc....

Janssen?

After spending so much of the last week banging on about better players needed and improving the squad etc....

Janssen?

Different type of topic, because he already here...

Janssen?
Lest we forget

walnut.jpg

;)

Back