• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

In my forties, modesty precludes me from more accuracy.

So not old enough for Benn to have any bearing on you whilst you were furiously masturbating over your poster of Maggie. Gotcha.

You sidestepped my question about how you conduct yourself with your family and members of the public. But anyway, what about not associating with religious people but being willing to hire and discriminate against them?

Brixton is a desirable area to live, has been for a while. Those pesky dark-skinned people are moving up in the world nowadays Squirt. If you’re going to disparage the North or parts of London, I’d suggest not currently be living somewhere out of a Little Britain sketch.
I drove through there recently, it's unbelievable how much it's changed.

It was a brickhole back then though.

So not old enough for Benn to have any bearing on you whilst you were furiously masturbating over your poster of Maggie. Gotcha.

You sidestepped my question about how you conduct yourself with your family and members of the public. But anyway, what about not associating with religious people but being willing to hire and discriminate against them?
My kids know religion is ridiculous (at least the one old enough to understand is), the rest of my family know my thoughts on it very clearly. Most people I know are of a similar opinion.

I don't discriminate against religious people at all - they get treated exactly the same way as non religious people.

My kids know religion is ridiculous (at least the one old enough to understand is), the rest of my family know my thoughts on it very clearly. Most people I know are of a similar opinion.

I don't discriminate against religious people at all - they get treated exactly the same way as non religious people.

Thats not what you said on here regarding your Muslim employees. Remember?

I do remember. They get treated exactly the same way as everyone else.

No matter how hard you try and side-step, you got caught lying and smartly went quiet once legal implications were presented by a number of posters. The point going back to your childish and Britain First level nickname for Salah. As much as you try to make out you have disdain for all religions, you only ever show your true colours when it comes to Muslims and Islam. We’ve been over this countless times I know, but always happy to remind you of that. Because as Milo said in his post you didn’t answer, there are real world implications for the targeted group when promoting hate speech online and allowing it to fester.

Also, you wouldn’t dare say to any Muslim to their face what you say on here (no matter how much you want to lie and say you would). So the internet warrior routine is really pathetic.

No matter how hard you try and side-step, you got caught lying and smartly went quiet once legal implications were presented by a number of posters. The point going back to your childish and Britain First level nickname for Salah. As much as you try to make out you have disdain for all religions, you only ever show your true colours when it comes to Muslims and Islam. We’ve been over this countless times I know, but always happy to remind you of that. Because as Milo said in his post you didn’t answer, there are real world implications for the targeted group when promoting hate speech online and allowing it to fester.

Also, you wouldn’t dare say to any Muslim to their face what you say on here (no matter how much you want to lie and say you would). So the internet warrior routine is really pathetic.
Legal implications only matter when someone is willing to take legal action, nobody ever has.

Like I said, everyone gets treated the same. If an atheist told me he had an imaginary friend that told him to take actions likely to cause a loss of performance, I'd suggest he took that time as holiday or unpaid leave too.

It's never their fault, they're always the victims, anti-government, anti-Thatcher, thinking (with absolutely zero reason) that they're special, getting us banned from Europe, making us sit down at football matches, Suarez, Ham Salad, constantly banging on about Hillsborough, refusing to properly acknowledge Heysel....

I'm sure I could find plenty more if I thought about it for more than 20 seconds but that's plenty.

I don't hate them, they're just really poor and make me feel icky.

I always admit when I'm wrong. It's just not something you'll see very often.

All of the above.

Let this stand as evidence of who you are.

This is not true though is it.

Legal implications only matter when someone is willing to take legal action, nobody ever has.

Like I said, everyone gets treated the same. If an atheist told me he had an imaginary friend that told him to take actions likely to cause a loss of performance, I'd suggest he took that time as holiday or unpaid leave too.

Christmas Holidays undoubtably cause a performance loss in the workplace...perhaps you should make it unpaid leave for anyone celebrating them?

Mate, you got caught lying red-handed and now you’re just stringing some gonad*s together again and deflecting.

Unless you really want to double-down on your flimflam and clarify that your company discriminates against Muslim employees? That’s a very serious matter.

Mate, you got caught lying red-handed and now you’re just stringing some gonad*s together again and deflecting.

Unless you really want to double-down on your flimflam and clarify that your company discriminates against Muslim employees? That’s a very serious matter.
Not any more, I moved that factory to another part of the country.

Giving Muslims special treatment because of something their magic wish fairy told them would be discriminatory, they got the same treatment as everyone else

Not any more, I moved that factory to another part of the country.

Giving Muslims special treatment because of something their magic wish fairy told them would be discriminatory, they got the same treatment as everyone else

How convenient! It’s ok EDL Dave, you don’t need to triple-down. You’ve already made a mug out of yourself on this, we all know the truth.

Back