• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unpopular opinions

(SAC) Inc, a trust company which took over the registration of the aircraft in 2011, from a company called Cool Flourish — who may still be the actual owners. SAC take over the registration of aircraft to allow owners to protect their identity, for security or financial reasons.

What a sordid turn of events that is

(SAC) Inc, a trust company which took over the registration of the aircraft in 2011, from a company called Cool Flourish — who may still be the actual owners. SAC take over the registration of aircraft to allow owners to protect their identity, for security or financial reasons.

What a sordid turn of events that is
Cool Flourish also appear to be a holding company of accountants.

Looking at their history, they've owned a few aircraft over the years, but don't appear to have the assets to buy them or the profit that comes from them. My guess is that it's also a shell company - it certainly walks like one and quacks like one.

Cool Flourish also appear to be a holding company of accountants.

Looking at their history, they've owned a few aircraft over the years, but don't appear to have the assets to buy them or the profit that comes from them. My guess is that it's also a shell company - it certainly walks like one and quacks like one.
But wouldn’t that indicate it was a duck?

Last edited:
I like NASCAR. I enjoy stock car racing. It's full of some of the smartest, most competitive and hospitable people you could imagine. Been very well treated by most of the southern Americans I met in a decade working the circuit as a photojournalist.

Watch it fairly often, collect 1/24 scale diecast models of the champions' cars. Started buying them when I worked at races. Got most of them now from 2018 to the first one in 1949.

The ones I don't have, I custom make myself out of donor car bodies, chassis and aftermarket tires, wheels and decals. I've got all title winning cars by Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt, Jimmie Johnson, David Pearson, Cale Yarborough and many others, including the three winning Fabulous Hudson Hornets (1951-53), and a custom-made model of the 1954 Chrysler New Yorker driven to his first title by Lee Petty, almost impossible to acquire nowadays. Don't know of anyone who has a complete set of the champions in 1/24 scale metal.

For laughs, I have two cars from the movie Talladega Nights - the Laughing Clown Malt Liquor #26 driven by Ricky Bobby (Will Ferrell) and the Perrier #55 driven by his nemesis, Jean Girard (Sacha Baron Cohen).

Photo pass for the Daytona 500 is a bucket list item.

I don't follow it that closely but I do respect the ideals behind car requirements.

Also, Days of Thunder was a fudging brilliant movie.

I like NASCAR. I enjoy stock car racing. It's full of some of the smartest, most competitive and hospitable people you could imagine. Been very well treated by most of the southern Americans I met in a decade working the circuit as a photojournalist.

Watch it fairly often, collect 1/24 scale diecast models of the champions' cars. Started buying them when I worked at races. Got most of them now from 2018 to the first one in 1949.

The ones I don't have, I custom make myself out of donor car bodies, chassis and aftermarket tires, wheels and decals. I've got all title winning cars by Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt, Jimmie Johnson, David Pearson, Cale Yarborough and many others, including the three winning Fabulous Hudson Hornets (1951-53), and a custom-made model of the 1954 Chrysler New Yorker driven to his first title by Lee Petty, almost impossible to acquire nowadays. Don't know of anyone who has a complete set of the champions in 1/24 scale metal.

For laughs, I have two cars from the movie Talladega Nights - the Laughing Clown Malt Liquor #26 driven by Ricky Bobby (Will Ferrell) and the Perrier #55 driven by his nemesis, Jean Girard (Sacha Baron Cohen).

Photo pass for the Daytona 500 is a bucket list item.
I've had to sit through the film "Cars" many times, yet I had no idea that "Hudson Hornet" was a real thing.

I think you need to move your 2 recent posts into here - the one about 8 minute trumpet solos being a good thing, and the one about listening to funk as you let the wind hit your mullet as you leave town.

Here's the 1951 and 1953 champions car driven by Herb Thomas.

_v=1299120389

tumblr_o6amj6kAg11td6o7ro2_500.jpg

Back