• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unofficial Official OMT - Spurs v Newport

Everybody dance now!

We should treat Newport with more respect this time. We need a a strong team to overcome them. We need to get an early goal to settle our nerves and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will make use of all our chances to beat Newport and progress to the Round 5 of FA Cup.

Got a pesky chest infection, so going to miss my 3rd home match of the season tonight. Looks reasonably full, considering...

A450159A-056C-4BB6-A487-B7B39970A31A.jpeg

I saw rochdale won. Probably a good thing. No trip to the New Den and their scummy fans.

at least Millwall have a proper pitch

there really should be some minimum acceptable facilities rule for the fa cup, sometimes its like running the gold cup on a car park

His comment about 90% of the team having played in the CL suggests just one likely starter, presumably Foyth, hasnt.

Foyth did 90 minutes against APOEL. Vorm and KWP played that match too.

I don't think there's any of our senior squad who haven't featured in the CL this season bar Gazzaniga.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

--------------------Vorm-------------------
------Aurier--Alderweireld--Foyth-----
KWP----------------------------------Rose
-------------Winks---Wanyama-----------
--------------Sissoko--Lamela------------
------------------Llorente-----------------

Agree with this formation but would have Sanchez in at CB and Aurier pushed forward in place of KWP. Aurier needs game time in his RWB position.

For those that still don't know, Moura is ineligible as he wasn't registered prior to the first game against Newport.

Shame about Moura, but fair enough.

------------------Vorm------------------
Aurier----Alderweireld--Foyth-----Rose
----------------Wanyama----------------
---------Sissoko----------Winks----------
------Lamela---Llorente---Georgiou----

I'm throwing Georgiou in there because I think Son needs a rest, same goes for Eriksen and Kane. Dele could play, but I would expect Newport to target him.

Aurier----Alderweireld--Sanchez-----Rose
---------Sissoko----------Eriksen----------
------Lamela---Kane---Son----

Shame about Moura, but fair enough.

Aurier----Alderweireld--Foyth-----Rose
---------Sissoko----------Winks----------
------Lamela---Llorente---Georgiou----

I'm throwing Georgiou in there because I think Son needs a rest, same goes for Eriksen and Kane. Dele could play, but I would expect Newport to target him.
I'd like that team. Don't think we'll see that level of rotation though.

Sent from my [device_name] using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

By the way, for those travelling to the game, it is flipping freezing outside already. I just went outside and came straight back in to warm up. Water had frozen. FROZEN! It isn't even 5pm yet. Christ on a bike, the humanity, will somebody think of the children?!

This gives the Welsh an advantage, doesn't it? They don't have central heating and their cruel English masters take all the coal and wool, so they have evolved to be hardy and thick-pelted. Are we allowed to set up rows of supercharged patio heaters at Wembley to restore the rightful order of things?

Aurier----Alderweireld--Sanchez-----Rose
---------Sissoko----------Eriksen----------
------Lamela---Kane---Son----

Tottenham 0 - 1 Arsenal

Back