• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

UFO’s - Do You Believe ?

What's the counter point to the second one. Heard that one repeatedly and it seems like a plausible factor.
may well be, it may be that Human's are the furthest along the evolution chain and therefore the species most likely to either wipe itself out or build interstellar travel and wipe out other species who may post a threat. From WIKI:

A species might undertake such extermination out of expansionist motives, greed, paranoia, or aggression. In 1981, cosmologist Edward Harrison argued that such behavior would be an act of prudence: an intelligent species that has overcome its own self-destructive tendencies might view any other species bent on galactic expansion as a threat.[85] It has also been suggested that a successful alien species would be a superpredator, as are humans.[86][87]:112 Another possibility invokes the "tragedy of the commons" and the anthropic principle: the first lifeform to achieve interstellar travel will necessarily (even if unintentionally) prevent competitors from arising, and humans simply happen to be first

Which one are you in ?

1. Skeptical and 400% do not believe in UFOs or ETs.
2. Skeptical but want to believe.
3. Believe and try to be skeptical
4. Believe fully.

I believe there are other life forms out in the universe, it would be silly not to.

Do I believe there are UFOs that have visited earth. No chance

I do believe there are other intelligent life forms in the universe, but I don't believe they've visited earth, or have the capability to do so. If they did have, why aren't there any good captures of it? Everyone and their grandmother are using their goddamned phones filming and taking pictures of one another all the damn time, and no one has yet filmed an alien or an alien space craft (or a ghost, for that matter). I'd just like to see some credible footage, preferable from multiple angles and verified by multiple sources before believing, but I'm not holding my breath.

Not saying it's 400% out of the question, I just don't see it as very likely.

If aliens were coming to earth back when the Roswell incident happened then they would still be coming unless they struck a deal with earth not to, there would be no plausible answer for it to just stop.

So In all those years for there not to be any proof of any kind of UFOs visiting earth proves it does not happen.

For the reasons you mention, someone would have concrete proof of it by now because of tech that we have as Joe public.

And it’s funny that the more tech we have the less any sightings happen.

If aliens were coming to earth back when the Roswell incident happened then they would still be coming unless they struck a deal with earth not to, there would be no plausible answer for it to just stop.

So In all those years for there not to be any proof of any kind of UFOs visiting earth proves it does not happen.

For the reasons you mention, someone would have concrete proof of it by now because of tech that we have as Joe public.

And it’s funny that the more tech we have the less any sightings happen.

Maybe we are the galaxy equivalent of whetherpoons, or Great Yarmouth, you get out and never go back.

That does seem far more likely, all things considered and that.

The truth is that we at our present scale of development and knowledge are likely to be not far beyond ants iare to us, in terms of inter galactic or inter universal or inter dimensional understanding

The truth is that we at our present scale of development and knowledge are likely to be not far beyond ants iare to us, in terms of inter galactic or inter universal or inter dimensional understanding
I agree. I don’t think ants will understand any of that stuff.

With Trump looking like being ousted there is no way he would want Biden to be the Disclosure President so expect some bombs to be dropped from Donald in Autumn

Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. this arthur c. clarke quote really sums it all up for me.

I don't see either as terrifying. People live happily believing either so where does the terrifying part come from?

Time for me to rewatch this again then...

Life_%282017_film%29.png

Back