• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

UEFA Nations League

fudging Southgate and FA need to get their nose out of their United's ass

Pick Maguire while he's in court, now he's been convicted ..

Let's see, Dier gets a ban for climbing into stands, what do you get for assaulting the police?

Maguire was protecting, looking out for his sister.
Nothing wrong with that!
He sounds like he is just this week media football “scandal”

fudging Southgate and FA need to get their nose out of their United's ass

Pick Maguire while he's in court, now he's been convicted ..

Let's see, Dier gets a ban for climbing into stands, what do you get for assaulting the police?

Dier was a total plonker but for the right reasons.

Maguire was protecting, looking out for his sister.
Nothing wrong with that!
He sounds like he is just this week media football “scandal”

Staring a fight inside the police station? shouting "do you know who I am, I am the captain of Manchester United, and I have lots of money"?

I'm all for standing up for friends/family, but starting an actual physical alteration in a police station in a foreign country is outright fudging stupidity ..

We should have a “Self entitles tossers” thread

Edit: ignore me I’ve just found it “Circus Manunitus”

England squad to face Iceland and Denmark:

Tammy Abraham (Chelsea), Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Phil Foden (Emirates Marketing Project), Joe Gomez (Liverpool), Mason Greenwood (Manchester United), Dean Henderson (Manchester United), Danny Ings (Southampton), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Michael Keane (Everton), Harry Maguire (Manchester United), Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa), Mason Mount (Chelsea), Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Nick Pope (Burnley), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Declan Rice (West Ham United), Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund), Raheem Sterling (Emirates Marketing Project), Kieran Trippier (Atletico Madrid), Kyle Walker (Emirates Marketing Project), James Ward-Prowse (Southampton), Harry Winks (Tottenham Hotspur)

Seems Maguire is needed badly to take on Iceland and Denmark .. regardless the PR fallout?
Three RBs but where’s the LB?

Braut Haaland with 2 absolute crackers (so far) against Northern Ireland. He's phenomenal! Absolute world class!

Back