• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Trying to get a dog

Indeed, they are far more intelligent then dogs.
Yeah, but how many times has Felix rescued little Timmy from the well ? How many cats have pulled people from burning buildings? Where are the teams of cats pulling snow sleds? Where is the police cat unit? Hmm....they are more intelligent.

Also, they are lazy sociopathic narcissists, so pluses and minuses I guess.

Last edited:
Yeah, but how many times has Felix rescued little Timmy from the well ? How many cats have pulled people from burning buildings? Where are the teams of cats pulling snow sleds? Where is the police cat unit? Hmm....they are more intelligent.

Also, they are lazy sociopathic narcissts, so pluses and minuses I guess.

They are far too intelligent to to do crazy things like that, they would just give you a look that says " you fudging do it".

Also, they are lazy sociopathic narcissts, so pluses and minuses I guess.

A friend's cat regularly left dead birds and mice at the backdoor, one morning, there was a small bag of weed there instead, which the cat had obviously found and dragged back.

Dog's are also great at finding drugs, although they tend to snitch.

A friend's cat regularly left dead birds and mice at the backdoor, one morning, there was a small bag of weed there instead, which the cat had obviously found and dragged back.

Dog's are also great at finding drugs, although they tend to snitch.
Very good at this, and snitching is sometimes their job. Also good at sniffing money too if trained for it.

My late grans dog used to collect brick from the estate they lived. Other dog bowls. About 4 or 5 every day he came back with. Maybe he was trying to tell us something.

Also, they are lazy sociopathic narcissists, so pluses and minuses I guess.
Their intelligence is that they get dogs to to the brick work, so they can relax and wtf they want.

From what we have found out it’s more to do with the animal
Who knows..
I mean the job of the rescue place is to know the background and pair them up with the families
It's also to protect the name of the shelter - they don't want to be in the news for selling killer dogs

You do hear stories of abused dogs who are absolutely brilliant and would never hurt a fly, then one day 3 years later they go mad and attack someone.

I believe LOADS of people got dogs during lockdown and loads are now regretting it, so you might be able to bump into a dog walker locally who is keen to part ways with an animal.

You seem to know half the country, so you probably know someone who knows someone with a dog they no longer want (but have not abused).

There are dogs everywhere that are tied to a post or something, while the owner is away for a moment. Just nick one.

There are dogs everywhere that are tied to a post or something, while the owner is away for a moment. Just nick one.

Or get a night dog. Just leave some food out on the lawn and call the kids to come and see Ol’ Mangey when the Fox turns up.

It's also to protect the name of the shelter - they don't want to be in the news for selling killer dogs

You do hear stories of abused dogs who are absolutely brilliant and would never hurt a fly, then one day 3 years later they go mad and attack someone.

I believe LOADS of people got dogs during lockdown and loads are now regretting it, so you might be able to bump into a dog walker locally who is keen to part ways with an animal.

You seem to know half the country, so you probably know someone who knows someone with a dog they no longer want (but have not abused).

my neighbours moved in and bought a puppy. All we hear is the clams shouting at it and the occasional Yelp.

she sent us a text message apologising the the noise claiming the dog had a case of the zoomies.

we’ve not seen them taking it out once.

Back