• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Everton should go all out for Eriksen and play dele as a shadow striker off dcl. Try to recreate the poch system.

——————calwert-lewin——————
Eriksen————Dele—————Gray—-

Yeah we were talking with Ajax regarding Bergwijn so if we fancied Martinez as an option I'm sure a deal could have been done

Time ticking, surely we have to be close to offloading lo celso, Ndombele, Winks...

From the value of the high profile transfers...seems the transfer market continues to be in a weak state, looks easier to buy than to sell. At least we're doing well on the buy side.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

We've got all summer to offload players

Yeah, the rumour is Conte wanted all his ins in by the Korea tour, which sets off this week. If Lenglet and Spence arrive in the next day or two, we'll actually have achieved that. And then, yes - about 8 weeks purely to focus on the half-a-dozen or so sales we need to make.

Word on teletext is Liverpool are in for Bellingham. I hope this isn't correct as he will be a top signing for them in an area they need to upgrade.

Word on teletext is Liverpool are in for Bellingham. I hope this isn't correct as he will be a top signing for them in an area they need to upgrade.

Another overhyped English footballer playing in an easy league that won't be half the player in the Premier League.
Jadon Sancho Mark 2.

Another overhyped English footballer playing in an easy league that won't be half the player in the Premier League.
Jadon Sancho Mark 2.
Disagree , Bellingham has plenty about him to play in this league . He’s got loads of technical ability and he’s a decent size so the physicality should not be an issue .Overhyped maybe as he’s got to prove himself but think he can .

Sancho 100% agree on he’s nothing special

Jadon Sancho Mark 2.
Disagree
Dan hi is quality, just been playing at the wrong club
Bellingham too would be great too
Both are technically strong

Back