1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Transfer Predictions

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by El Guepardo, 6 Jun 2019.

1. Gutter Boy

Gutter Boy Tim Sherwood

I think Lo Celso will come in now irrespective of what happens with Eriksen.

Especially as he's a #10 and a CM, that gives us flexibility and prepares us for whatever happens with Eriksen and Alder (if Alder goes, Dier can become primarily a CB again with Celso mainly featuring at CM)

I think Poch will want Clarke around (he'll be effectively taking Llorente's minutes); but Edwards will be sold.

The one thing that can't happen to KWP at his age now is a loan. He needs to be one of our two RBs, or sold

nayenezgani likes this.
  2. SpurSF

SpurSF Erik Edman

Fair points, but the only thing I disagree on is KWP on loan. Rose went to Sunderland as a 22 year-old and look what happened there. KWP really needs to play, but I think if it's a solid Prem loan, he could still go there and come back next season.

The only reason I'd want Clarke loaned back (which looks unlikely) is that I worry about minutes there, especially if we also bring in Sessegnon. He'd functionally be behind Son, Lucas, Lamela, Dele, Eriksen, and Sessegnon for those 3 (or possibly 2 if we play with 3CMs or 3CBs) slots behind the striker. Think he could develop a lot more playing a bunch of minutes for Leeds.

On Lo Celso, I'll believe it when I see it. Would take our summer spending up to around 200 mil. But, then again, it's looking like you might be right about Ndombele, who I thought was totally out of price range this summer.

Gutter Boy likes this.
  3. Jon

Jon Chris Armstrong

I’ll be honest, I can’t help but feel that Messengers are a massively over protected species.

I mean who cares really if the odd one gets shot here and there, from time to time.

Personally, I’d be quite happy to fire off a round or two at the hapless message-toting lackey, especially should I dislike the news they have strived to provide. Seems fair game to me and I wish more people would relax and just indulge in the occasional mindless culling of potentially innocent info-passers. Equal rights and all that.

4. DTA

DTA Steed Malbranque

Exactly. it's political correctness gone mad

Jon likes this.
  5. DubaiSpur

DubaiSpur Chris Perry