• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Trainer / Sneaker Thread

Is the raffle to buy them or a free pair??
As Marky said it’s to buy them. They never sell them in mass market anymore. Always limited numbers so raffled off. Nike do it with a lot of their trainers these days. Bit of a joke really.

Just to add that’s about 10 entered for AM1s over last few years first time I’ve managed to get a pair. Since anniversary editions.

As Marky said it’s to buy them. They never sell them in mass market anymore. Always limited numbers so raffled off. Nike do it with a lot of their trainers these days. Bit of a joke really.
Congrats. Good to hear you won though, always wondered if these type of things are rigged or abused by scalpers.

I tracked down a pair of obsidian lv1, completely forgot I’d entered the end draw for the first time ever and now I have a pair of teal ones coming too :D Possibly in the same way I try and outfox the football gods by backing things I don’t want to happen it seems my best chance of winning raffle is to make this the non preferred result!

I tracked down a pair of obsidian lv1, completely forgot I’d entered the end draw for the first time ever and now I have a pair of teal ones coming too :D Possibly in the same way I try and outfox the football gods by backing things I don’t want to happen it seems my best chance of winning raffle is to make this the non preferred result!

Nice. My obsidian ones turned up Monday. They are nice. Where did you find them Stock x

Nice. My obsidian ones turned up Monday. They are nice. Where did you find them Stock x
No I found them in an online shop, I won’t share the name yet as I’ve since seen they’ve had a few bad reviews so won’t start celebrating until they actually arrive!

So help me (and I realize I am leaving myself open for tinkle-takes) I have a pair of the Adidas Ivy Park (Beyonce) ultra boost and nite joggers...they are excellent!!!!! I am a bit of a "sneaker-head" anyway (trainer-head boys!), but have to say, each are mustard.

Unknown.jpeg

704155_01.jpg.jpeg

I have had several pairs of these over the decades, and if the grey ones here ever get a re-issue, I am there.

oc8uqe6lnzs0tzdxw833.jpg

So help me (and I realize I am leaving myself open for tinkle-takes) I have a pair of the Adidas Ivy Park (Beyonce) ultra boost and nite joggers...they are excellent!!!!! I am a bit of a "sneaker-head" anyway (trainer-head boys!), but have to say, each are mustard.

View attachment 10844

View attachment 10845

I like the look of the Night Joggers had them in the basket on numerous occasions but never brought them for some reason. I did see an all white pair the other day that I liked . Might have to give them a try.

been after a black pair of Jordan's for ages but nothing found. Eventually found these and ordered, next day they dropped a further £20, not happy i'm paying more unnecessarily! Called Nike, said they'll refund the difference.

Actually surprised how cheap these are, under £50 now.

jordan-b-fly-basketball-shoe-srpdtQ.jpg

been after a black pair of Jordan's for ages but nothing found. Eventually found these and ordered, next day they dropped a further £20, not happy i'm paying more unnecessarily! Called Nike, said they'll refund the difference.

Actually surprised how cheap these are, under £50 now.

jordan-b-fly-basketball-shoe-srpdtQ.jpg
I ordered a personalised pair of of Internationalists off them last year, but I realised that I’d submitted a different colour scheme to what I intended as the site seemed to remember a few different ones and even though it was too late to stop them being delivered they refunded me and let me return with no postage costs.

I like the look of the Night Joggers had them in the basket on numerous occasions but never brought them for some reason. I did see an all white pair the other day that I liked . Might have to give them a try.

The nite jogger is an excellent trainer, like wearing slippers they're that comfortable and critically can be worn without socks on occasion without stinking up the gaff. I heartily recommend. The Ivy Parks are adjustable to slip on.

So this is what I got, inspired by the Terra in the top right of the ad. I really wanted the Vertex with the gold swoosh when I was a kid too!D60A625B-BF46-4D6B-AE4E-F1B84C6CEBEE.jpegEC70D0B7-E88A-4C48-8919-2D9DA2585E40.jpeg

The nite jogger is an excellent trainer, like wearing slippers they're that comfortable and critically can be worn without socks on occasion without stinking up the gaff. I heartily recommend. The Ivy Parks are adjustable to slip on.
Nice I will have to give them a go. Nice white pair for the summer. If we ever get out of the house .

Back