• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Chelsea Random Fizzy Drink Cup OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Frank can’t have any complaints. We were much better than them in the second half.

Why do all Spaniards and Portuguese say “the most important” and drop the word “thing”?

Because that’s how they say it in their language - e.g. in Spanish ‘Lo mas importante’ - so just translating directly without realising its wrong, probably.

Get Involved

#bbcfootball or text us on 81111 (UK Only)

SMS Message: Chelsea have no plan B. It's the same old boring keep ball going sideways or backwards. It started with the thumping last year at Man Utd. Supported them over 50 years and bored stiff watching them. from Bill London

SMS Message: What experience has Frank as a coach? Very little indeed a big risk putting him in charge as we are seeing now from Paul

I know I’m in a club of one here but I think he is better than Doherty.
Not sure about better, but improved a lot last season and has done very well so far this season when given the chance. Who knows, maybe competition for places and not having to play every bloody game will do him good.

Time will tell who Mourinho will favour as the season progresses. Hopefully it's a difficult decision.

Get Involved

#bbcfootball or text us on 81111 (UK Only)

SMS Message: Chelsea have no plan B. It's the same old boring keep ball going sideways or backwards. It started with the thumping last year at Man Utd. Supported them over 50 years and bored stiff watching them. from Bill London

SMS Message: What experience has Frank as a coach? Very little indeed a big risk putting him in charge as we are seeing now from Paul

It's almost as though the manager who took Derby County from 6th in the Championship to, er 6th in the Championship isn't quite ready for a team with Chelseas targets

I'm celebrating like we've won the Wembley Cup, yet Newport County are still in it?!

Tomorrow:
Newport County17:30Newcastle United = NEW
Burnley19:00Manchester City = MNC
Brighton & Hove Albion19:45Manchester United = MNU
Everton19:45West Ham United = EVE

Thurs:
Brentford17:30Fulham = FUL
Aston Villa19:00Stoke City = AST
Liverpool19:45Arsenal = LIV

I'm celebrating like we've won the Wembley Cup, yet Newport County are still in it?!

Tomorrow:
Newport County17:30Newcastle United = NEW
Burnley19:00Manchester City = MNC
Brighton & Hove Albion19:45Manchester United = MNU
Everton19:45West Ham United = EVE

Thurs:
Brentford17:30Fulham = FUL
Aston Villa19:00Stoke City = AST
Liverpool19:45Arsenal = LIV

watch Newport stick 5 past Saudi Sportswashing Machine and contain Carroll easily

Back