• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v West "Massive" Ham *****

Had a little venture over to KUMB this morning (at least the day can only go in one direction after that) and the word is that we cheated about the whole covid situation, hence our players were rested and fresher than theirs.
Idiots.

Enjoyed the result obviously but can’t say I enjoyed the game that much, or at least much of the second half. Maybe just nerves but we let them have far too much of the ball as the game went on and I was just fearful we’d make a mistake and they'd equalise. Will watch it again in a calmer mood when I get in and maybe I’ll enjoy it more.
Great to reach the semi final though. Who thought, back in the early days of the season, that this is where we’d be going into Christmas. Conte is working wonders.
Agree
It was tactical but frustrating
Conte knew the only way they could score was if we made a mistake. Don’t make the mistake and we win
But it doesn’t make it easier to watch

Enjoyed the result obviously but can’t say I enjoyed the game that much, or at least much of the second half. Maybe just nerves but we let them have far too much of the ball as the game went on and I was just fearful we’d make a mistake and they'd equalise. Will watch it again in a calmer mood when I get in and maybe I’ll enjoy it more.
Great to reach the semi final though. Who thought, back in the early days of the season, that this is where we’d be going into Christmas. Conte is working wonders.

We didn’t play well apart from the first 20 minutes, potentially a good thing still as Conte/Levy will still see we need to do a lot of work in the window.

Hojberg was as good as he’s been for a while last night

FE241457-5CC6-43A6-B1EA-7D6C04E3DC56.jpeg
Somehow managed to get myself surrounded by them in the queue for Northumberland Park. Not the most enjoyable place to be. BAnd hey its kicking off.
They kicked off outside the club shop
I took the kids with me and I knew it would have course so kept away. But why did the police let a group of Spam match done the high road in the wrong direction. Mental
Typical of the way they police these games sometimes

on a side note, Jon form the clubs programme side did me proud with all the kids getting their own mention. And if only my 5 year old came I would have a full house of spurs supporting kids and nephews

View attachment 13343

Not sure when the 1st legs will be with Chelsea/Liverpool playing each other on the 2nd
Can't both play on the Wednesday
Maybe we will play on the Thursday as we have Morecambe on the following Sunday

We would play Wednesday and Liverpool & Woolwich on the Thursday, if that’s the case. Chelsea have 17:30 Saturday FA Cup. Them two and us are all in the cup in the Sunday.

Agree
It was tactical but frustrating
Conte knew the only way they could score was if we made a mistake. Don’t make the mistake and we win
But it doesn’t make it easier to watch
They had chances to score that didn't come from mistakes, they just missed them.

View attachment 13348
They kicked off outside the club shop
I took the kids with me and I knew it would have course so kept away. But why did the police let a group of Spam match done the high road in the wrong direction. Mental
Typical of the way they police these games sometimes

on a side note, Jon form the clubs programme side did me proud with all the kids getting their own mention. And if only my 5 year old came I would have a full house of spurs supporting kids and nephews

Yes, heard about that from some people who were getting to the ground at that time.
Outside the station after it was really just a surge of the crash barriers but nothing happened. I spent most of the time snarling at everyone around me but keeping schtum (so busy snarling I forgot I wasn't wearing my mask and am now paranoid that I'll test positive from being crammed in with so many people). The closest I came to saying anything was when one of them starting singing about how Hoddle should have died, at which point I spun round but another one of them apologised before I said anything. Just muttered under my breath and resumed snarling.
Anyway, happy days.
That's a lovely photo btw.

Interesting as I guess it would mean liverpool and spurs playing their semis away from home.

I'm not sure I'd interpret it that way necessarily, although Klopp did accept playing the semi away over one leg

GIven these are two leg ties, a neutral venue seems more appropriate to me. We play CHelsea at Wembley, Liverpool v Arse at Villa Park

They had chances to score that didn't come from mistakes, they just missed them.
They had chances to score but didn’t hit the target
So therefore they were at what half chances or not even that
We kept them out and it meat they created nothing of quality

I'm not sure I'd interpret it that way necessarily, although Klopp did accept playing the semi away over one leg

GIven these are two leg ties, a neutral venue seems more appropriate to me. We play CHelsea at Wembley, Liverpool v Arse at Villa Park

Agree although as they failed to do that last season for the one legged semis, I suspect there is some logistical reason they will hide behind.

Back