• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's not a chance I'd sell Son. Look at it this way:

- could we realistically sign a finished product player like him?
- other teams near the top would want him

Therefore I'd definitely keep him!

He's not a finished product player, he's still streaky.

Second point, yeah probably, although maybe those teams would favour consistency too, Sterling for example, his limitations are obvious, he's a terrible finisher, but he pretty much always plays because he always does his running.

After the disappointing defeat in the League Cup final against ManCity, we need a convincing performance and a comfortable win to lift our morale. Sheffield United won't make it easy for us despite already being relegated. We have a mixed record against them, winning 1, drawing 2 and losing 1 of our last 4 matches against them in all competitions.

Looking at the team lineup, it is too attack minded. Still not convinced Mason will make it as a manager as he seems to have his own favourite players. Wish he had started the likes of Ndombele and Lamela who did not play in the League Cup final. He seems to like Bale and Alli too much despite them being poor for most of this season. Even Son has been in poor form for more than 10 matches now.

So, we again have to rely on Kane for the goals. Hope Kane can get a goal or two to not only help us win but to improve his chance to become the top goal scorer in the league this season.

It is going to be another tense match. Let's hope we will turn up with the right mentality and get us the badly needed win to move up the league table.

After the disappointing defeat in the League Cup final against ManCity, we need a convincing performance and a comfortable win to lift our morale. Sheffield United won't make it easy for us despite already being relegated. We have a mixed record against them, winning 1, drawing 2 and losing 1 of our last 4 matches against them in all competitions.

Looking at the team lineup, it is too attack minded. Still not convinced Mason will make it as a manager as he seems to have his own favourite players. Wish he had started the likes of Ndombele and Lamela who did not play in the League Cup final. He seems to like Bale and Alli too much despite them being poor for most of this season. Even Son has been in poor form for more than 10 matches now.

So, we again have to rely on Kane for the goals. Hope Kane can get a goal or two to not only help us win but to improve his chance to become the top goal scorer in the league this season.

It is going to be another tense match. Let's hope we will turn up with the right meteorology and get us the badly needed win to move up the league table.
He's been manager for 2 games, how can you judge if he likes Bale and Dele too much. Bale has a great minutes to goal ratio, so not just relying on Kane

It is going to be another tense match. Let's hope we will turn up with the right meteorology and get us the badly needed win to move up the league table.

Not sure its too attack minded at all....and how would bringing in Ndombele or Lamela make it less attack minded?

I'd rather sell the streaky player and stick with the predictable one, you can plan around that.

I don't think that Moura will suit the incoming managers playing style. Selling him before his value drops by getting less playing time would be smart.

I don't think that Moura will suit the incoming managers playing style. Selling him before his value drops by getting less playing time would be smart.

maybe, if we know what that style is

same logic might also apply for Son

There's not a chance I'd sell Son. Look at it this way:

- could we realistically sign a finished product player like him?
- other teams near the top would want him

Therefore I'd definitely keep him!

All the rumours are that he's already signed/agreed a new contract and we are just waiting to announce it.

maybe, if we know what that style is

All of Levy's appointments so far have been a reaction against the last manager. I think that it is likely that we will appoint a possession/high press manager. Apart from haring around, Moura doesn't suit that.

All of Levy's appointments so far have been a reaction against the last manager. I think that it is likely that we will appoint a possession/high press manager. Apart from haring around, Moura doesn't suit that.

true, but in that case he might be way ahead of others, actually running around isn't something this current squad are keen to try

unless we are going to replace, 1,2,3... er... most of them, high press isn't going to happen

Back