• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You said this:

'If celebrating Christmas added any risk whatsoever to our club's chances of success I would'.

They broke the rules and added a risk to the clubs chances of success. Therefore you should hate them, Reggie and Christmas as a whole. What is it about them and our black, Muslim player Aurier that makes a difference to you, if both actions create risks?
If it were observance of silly stone age rituals (such as "prophets" fudging pre-pubescent girls) I'd be similarly critical.

Partying with friends is a very good reason to take risks.

If it were observance of silly stone age rituals (such as "prophets" fudging pre-pubescent girls) I'd be similarly critical.

Lol, people fasting has nothing to do with the topic you love to bring up. Also you forcing employees to take annual leave due to their religion was the topic, you going to admit you were bull bricking or that you were breaking the law?

It seems the time you took out wasn’t for reflection but to delve even further into cretinism.

Partying with friends meant potentially catching a virus and passing it through the squad. I guess taking risks during a _white_ Christmas doesn’t bother you as much as Ramadan. Your response is inconsistent with your previous post. Obviously no surprise there given how you’ve been shown up repeatedly in other threads. Keep going mate, this is genuinely funny.

Last edited:

Why does religion scare you so much personally?
Why does someone fasting get your fur flying?
Why does it seem that you get far more upset by some religious scenarios than others?

I find it ironic that you are so offended by things from olden times, when let’s be honest here most of your views themselves are actually more outdated than the Ark.

And as I’ve noted before, you also seem to take most of your influence from the American Deep South in the 1800’s…

I don't find those emotions, or cognitions, wasted at all. Ten out of ten, would emote again, would recommend to a friend.

I agree to an extent that participants help maintain religions, including the harmful aspects of religion. But people partake in harmful aspects of loads of things without me thinking it fair to direct my misgivings towards individual participants.

There's loads of harm incoming from global warming, but I don't think it would be fair to attack you for driving a car. I think it's fair to attack those in authority with real power to make positive changes.

There's loads of harm from the version of capitalism we have. I know we disagree on what the solution for that would be, but I think we agree that there are problems with at least some of the current structures. I don't think it's fair to blame the individual consumer for participating in the system. I think it's fair to blame those in charge.

In all cases kind, emphatic conversations with individuals about the possibility of changing one's behaviour to the better, if that's something they're interested in, is fine. Direct criticism, name calling, ridicule of individuals is a no go for me.

The song you quoted is not an example of what you did, quite something different. I haven't seen Aurier defend any harmful aspects of religion, he's participating.

If Aurier came out and said people shouldn't ridicule the Pope we would have a different conversation.
Name calling and abuse is absolutely the way forward.

This isn't a battle against reason, it's a battle against brainwashing. Ridicule is important to ensure that the next generations see religion as the joke that it is. It's far harder to brainwash others into something they already see as a joke.

I’m not sure forcing employees to take leave is legal.... You could find yourself in trouble here Scara... Even more so as you are discriminating on religious grounds.

If you really have done this (and I don’t believe you would actually be so stupid) then I suggest you stop doing so immediately and keep your fingers crossed that an employee doesn’t contact an employment lawyer now or at some point in the future.
I always take legal advice on anything employment related and I'm on solid ground.

My responsibility to keep other employees safe trumps pretty much everything else and the option to take paid leave was generosity - it could have been unpaid.

Really???
I believe that the cause is not due to fasting, but by your recruitment standards.
You probably need help in that department.

Suggest that you look at worldwide stats, to determine if there are more accidents during Ramadan and lent.
Specially in countries with majority Muslim populations.
During my stays in Malaysia & Egypt, I never noticed any differences.
I have a very simple statistical measure - those fasting Vs those not. It's quite clear.

Lol, people fasting has nothing to do with the topic you love to bring up. Also you forcing employees to take annual leave due to their religion was the topic, you going to admit you were bull bricking or that you were breaking the law?
Neither, protecting the other staff and shareholders - much more of a priority than caring about someone's imaginary friend.

It seems the time you took out wasn’t for reflection but to delve even further into cretinism.

Partying with friends meant potentially catching a virus and passing it through the squad. I guess taking risks during a _white_ Christmas doesn’t bother you as much as Ramadan. Your response is inconsistent with your previous post. Obviously no surprise there given how you’ve been shown up repeatedly in other threads. Keep going mate, this is genuinely funny.
I suspect they'd have been partying with friends with or without religion. Good on them for that.

Any observance of religious rituals would have been ridiculous and worthy of criticism.

Why does religion scare you so much personally?
Why does someone fasting get your fur flying?
Why does it seem that you get far more upset by some religious scenarios than others?
Because religion is the greatest scourge of the human race. It's more infectious and damaging than any disease.

I find it ironic that you are so offended by things from olden times, when let’s be honest here most of your views themselves are actually more outdated than the Ark.

And as I’ve noted before, you also seem to take most of your influence from the American Deep South in the 1800’s…
I've seen the deep south, it's full of religious nuts. Their views couldn't be further from mine.

I always take legal advice on anything employment related and I'm on solid ground.

My responsibility to keep other employees safe trumps pretty much everything else and the option to take paid leave was generosity - it could have been unpaid.

So you gave them the option rather than forcing them to, as you claimed earlier?

I suspect they'd have been partying with friends with or without religion. Good on them for that.

Any observance of religious rituals would have been ridiculous and worthy of criticism.

Thats not what you said though my little weasel friend

Can we do the religion discussion in Random? to say this thread went on a tangent would be the greatest understatement of all time

All religion is flimflam and Scara is right, it needs to be publicly ridiculed

That said, the ridicule shouldn't be used to push an agenda/bias against anyone

Back