• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs QUEENS PARK RANGERS OMT**

What will the outcome of this game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think its the players Its the same players that played so well for the first two thirds of the season. Tactics have changed granted but even when we have reverted back to the same system i.e. 4411 we have been a bit brick.

I do not think we were totally brick today we just missed Ade so fudgein much. QPR did not have any chances and Friedel did not make any real saves. They scored from a free kick.

Alot of people are moaning but alot of people are just seeing results and not performances. Yeah performances havent been amazing but they havent been utter brick - we have lacked in one crucial area up front. WHICH HARRY TRIED TO BUY FOR

Not really, we haven't started a single game in months with our standard players and 4411 formation.

Harry hasn't tried to buy anyone other than old timers, didn't even have a striker on the bench today. Surprise surprise sick note injured again as he has been for last few years mostly.

to be fair it wasnt a free kick, perfect tackle from sandro but we had no ideas at all and no movement, never put any good moves together. No width either for 90 minutes.

And out defence has gone backwards, look at the hesitation . Utterly embarassing.

I think its the players Its the same players that played so well for the first two thirds of the season. Tactics have changed granted but even when we have reverted back to the same system i.e. 4411 we have been a bit brick.

I do not think we were totally brick today we just missed Ade so fudgein much. QPR did not have any chances and Friedel did not make any real saves. They scored from a free kick.

Alot of people are moaning but alot of people are just seeing results and not performances. Yeah performances havent been amazing but they havent been utter brick - we have lacked in one crucial area up front. WHICH HARRY TRIED TO BUY FOR

Really? Who?

Again, I am not surprised by this defeat. We don't look like winning any matches now. Our lack of goals and inability to keep clean sheets is costing us badly now. With only 1 win in 9 matches, we are very lucky we are not in the relegation battle. I think Redknapp is slowly losing the control of the team. The team doesn't look like playing for him or themselves. After the way we lost the FA Cup semi final, you would expect the team to show some positive reaction. Instead, it is the same old below-par performance. It is embarassing to note QPR and us are the only teams in PL yet to win away in 2012. Suddenly our shyte away form this season has come to haunt us. How irony that our ex player Tarrabat comes back to haunt us with their winning goal. Just imagine if his goal costs us a CL place !

We needed an inspiration from somewhere but at this moment none of the players could provide that. Big-name players like Modric, Bale and VDV are badly off form now. We just can't lift our performance now, even when they had Tarrabat send off. We did have a few chances to score but we wasted them as usual. Bale and Defoe especially should have done better with their headers in the first half. Bale could have scored if he had not directed his header straight at the goalie. Similiarly, Defoe had all the time in the world to put his header on target instead of over the bar. Both VDV and Modric shot direct at the goalie as well. We are so fond of shooting direct at the goalie, don't we. As a result of that, we don't look like scoring now.

Our defence were not better either. They just can't keep a clean sheet now, always making crucial errors. This time it was the turn of Friedel. He should have saved that freekick. As I said in another thread, Friedel's reflexes are too slow due to his age. This was proven here. I think a younger goalie like Gomes would have saved that as it was not that powerfull shot. Apart from the goal, our defence made too many errors. We were lucky they didn't make use of it.

We will need an instant inspiration from somewhere in the remaining matches. But the question who is going to provide it ? If we don't finish in top 4 this season., I think this will be our biggest failure since we finished empty handed in 1987.

Again, I am not surprised by this defeat. We don't look like winning any matches now. Our lack of goals and inability to keep clean sheets is costing us badly now. With only 1 win in 9 matches, we are very lucky we are not in the relegation battle. I think Redknapp is slowly losing the control of the team. The team doesn't look like playing for him or themselves. After the way we lost the FA Cup semi final, you would expect the team to show some positive reaction. Instead, it is the same old below-par performance. It is embarassing to note QPR and us are the only teams in PL yet to win away in 2012. Suddenly our shyte away form this season has come to haunt us. How irony that our ex player Tarrabat comes back to haunt us with their winning goal. Just imagine if his goal costs us a CL place !

We needed an inspiration from somewhere but at this moment none of the players could provide that. Big-name players like Modric, Bale and VDV are badly off form now. We just can't lift our performance now, even when they had Tarrabat send off. We did have a few chances to score but we wasted them as usual. Bale and Defoe especially should have done better with their headers in the first half. Bale could have scored if he had not directed his header straight at the goalie. Similiarly, Defoe had all the time in the world to put his header on target instead of over the bar. Both VDV and Modric shot direct at the goalie as well. We are so fond of shooting direct at the goalie, don't we. As a result of that, we don't look like scoring now.

Our defence were not better either. They just can't keep a clean sheet now, always making crucial errors. This time it was the turn of Friedel. He should have saved that freekick. As I said in another thread, Friedel's reflexes are too slow due to his age. This was proven here. I think a younger goalie like Gomes would have saved that as it was not that powerfull shot. Apart from the goal, our defence made too many errors. We were lucky they didn't make use of it.

We will need an instant inspiration from somewhere in the remaining matches. But the question who is going to provide it ? If we don't finish in top 4 this season., I think this will be our biggest failure since we finished empty handed in 1987.

Good post.

Still cant believe how a team that has a striker that scores 49 goals in a season dont win anything. It was gutting

Back