• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United OMT***

Unfortunately we will lose today. Everytime I watch a match with my older brother we lose. He is a complete Jonah when it comes to Spurs.
Sorry about that but it is a family engagement I can't avoid and I'm sure the match will be on in the background somewhere.

Am I right in thinking Dier said he was going to smash Herrera when they next meet? I don't want a red card for a silly challenge.

More along the lines of "We'll meet again".

A bit like the Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times"

Am I right in thinking Dier said he was going to smash Herrera when they next meet? I don't want a red card for a silly challenge.

I'm fearing that too. Surely Poch must be aware though, and have had a chat with him about it.

Arguably the strongest lineup we can put out. Hopefully United come at us so we can rip them apart.

Barring a few fan personal choices (ie Dier for Wanyama, Winks for Eriken....for one or two fans), that is our strongest line up. I think it is our strongest and best and I think it is also Poch's choice for starting 11.

So happy Alderweirald is back!

Looking forward to seeing how they play.

As for the Man Utd line up:

Pogba has been playing well for a little while now and I think that will continue. The attack looks fierce and its a shame Mkh has finally come in. They've got quite a few game changers on the bench.

But that defence.....yeesh, that can certainly be gotten at.

I hope alderweireld is up for it. Been away for a while now. He sure got his crossing right against Moscow though. Hopefully he'll slot right in. :)

Unfortunately we will lose today. Everytime I watch a match with my older brother we lose. He is a complete Jonah when it comes to Spurs.
Sorry about that but it is a family engagement I can't avoid and I'm sure the match will be on in the background somewhere.

You need to ensure the match is off. I can give you a link to watch the full match after if you so desire.

PLease do this for the team.

We will NOT lose. Hopefully WIN.

I am praying to the gods atop Mount Kenya & Kilimanjaro.

The dolphins in the Indian ocean are jumping. That is a good sign.

Dele & Kane to score :)

COYS

Would have preferred Dier to Wanyama. Height, less prone to giving away free kicks, better passing, will drop back between the CB with fluidity... we'll see.

The best course of action is just do not watch the match. Else if we lose I will be sending the boys round

Back