• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Midfield Maestro

Gheorge Popescu
Friedel

Walker King Kaboul Ekotto

Kranjcar Modric Parker Bale

Adebayor Defoe

Monday 6th February 2012, 20:00 Anfield

COYS!!

nuns_love_spurs-737575SisterRosalbaGarciaoneofthe23nunsoftheSalesianSistersofMaryImmaculateProvincewearsaSanAntonioSpursjerseyattheirfacilityinSanAntonioTuesdayJune52007.jpg

Last edited:
--------------Friedel-------------
--Walker--Kaboul--King----BAE----
-------Sandro-Parker-Modric------
--VDV---------------------Bale---
-------------Adebayor------------

Away at Anfield. Just dominate the central midfield. Put Sandro in there because Liverpool are a dirty physical team.

cannot be underlined enough.

must win

1-2 to Tottingham, Pav hattrick

Agree with that team ^

Although Walker, Benny, VDV and Ade are all doubts at the moment, Lennon too. In that case I'd use our squad and play Charlie, Bassong, Pienaar and Pav.

.................... Friedel .....................
Livermore ... Nelsen .. Kaboom .. BAE
..... Parker ..... Sandro ... Modric ......
.. Gio .............. Saha ........... Bale ..

Subs: Adebayor, Defoe, Lancaster, Danny Roooose, King, Dawson, Kranjcar

5-0 to the Spurs. Saha x3, Gio x2

--------------Freidel--------------
Walker----Kaboul---King----Ekotto
----------Sandro---Parker--------
--VdV/Lennon---Modric----Bale---
---------------Adebayor---------

or if everyone is injured...

---------------Freidel---------------
Kaboul----Dawson-----King----Ekotto
-------Sandro--------Parker---------
--Kranjcar-----Modric--------Bale---
----------------Saha---------------

If walker, Lennon, and vdv are out then ...... Friedel, Kaboul, Dawson, King, ekotto, sandro, Parker, modric, Niko, bale, Ade (4-3-3)

--------------Freidel--------------
Walker----Kaboul---King----Ekotto
----------Sandro---Parker--------
--VdV/Lennon---Modric----Bale---
---------------Adebayor---------

or if everyone is injured...

---------------Freidel---------------
Kaboul----Dawson-----King----Ekotto
-------Sandro--------Parker---------
--Kranjcar-----Modric--------Bale---
----------------Saha---------------

I like your bottom team

I like your bottom team

It's pretty good that we could still field a team like that if Gallas, Huddlestone, Lennon, VdV, Adebayor and Defoe are all out!

Harry's got such a difficult job sometimes, I would be very tempted to start Adebayor and Defoe up top for this too if both fit. (As long as they dont play like they did against Watford!)

My guess at the bench for this will be Carlo, Dawson, Rose, Livermore, Gio, Lancaster, Saha

I quite like that bench to be fair.

Bit harsh on Livermore for Sandro to come in straight away actually, and fitness wise perhaps it'd be best that Livermore starts and Sandro stays on bench...hmm..

Livermore has featured extensively in our last 2 games - needs a rest while Sandro can do with some game time and match-fitness. Win win for me

My guess at the bench for this will be Carlo, Dawson, Rose, Livermore, Gio, Lancaster, Saha

Bit harsh on Livermore for Sandro to come in straight away actually, and fitness wise perhaps it'd be best that Livermore starts and Sandro stays on bench...hmm..

We're in with a shot for the title. Sandro>>>>> Livermore. If Harry says Sandro is fit, he easily starts ahead of Livermore.

Whatever this means to our league position is secondary to me. It's fudging Liverscum!!! We MUST beat these clams. Can't stand them. I'd love it, LOVE IT, if we could show them just how brick they really are.

They are a bit like us in that they seem to be better at home on evening games. Shame this one is an evening game. Also unbeaten at home. Strange that I fancy us to put them in their place yet again.

When your better players return from injury do you not play them? is Sandro was fit enough to be benched last night and there is a week before the pool game, Sandro should be pretty much Match ready.

Back