• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs clams***

Anyone else notice how many people were still casually strolling back to their seats 5-10 mins after HT? I was late myself (my partner insisted we go and get food) but I guess that’s the downside of having such a beautiful stadium with world class facilities, people aren’t in a rush to actually get back to their seat and watch the game :D

I agree. I was late back too. I didn't realise the game had restarted.I think they should announe it when the players are coming back out to enable us to get back to our seats on time.

I agree. I was late back too. I didn't realise the game had restarted.I think they should announe it when the players are coming back out to enable us to get back to our seats on time.
It’s definitely a thing, at WHL unless you were committed enough to leave early to shotgun a bottle of Carlsberg I don’t remember many people leaving their seats and not getting back in time for kick off. I also think the game was always on the tv so you’d know when it had kicked off?

I’ve definitely got a pint in more often than not and been oblivious to the second half starting too, an announcement would help!

They put up a 'please take your seats' notice on the screens, though I'm not sure how long before the game kicks off again that notice goes up.

Back