• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City*** OMT

What do you think Conte will do though? I doubt he'd be brave enough to go with a back 4, especially with these players. Would be nice to go with a 5 (Sess LWB) and bring in a youth CB instead of using Tanganga or Doherty.

You wouldnt say that if you had seen them, they are miles off starting a league game.

Why don't we play Harvey White on the left as a wingback? Apparently he started life as a left back and by all accounts has a good delivery with his left foot. With Sess and Reggie out, surely this is a better option than Dougherty

352. Absolutely desperate for the wing backs to contribute going forward tonight. They are protected by 3CBs and 3CDMs.

Surprised we are going to one of the leakiest teams in the league with only 2 attacking players - this is the setup we should have seen against Chelsea in the first leg.

Either that or Winks is a forward

Would have thought if it’s a 2 Alli would suit? Shows how far down the pecking order he is

Seems so. He slotted in nicely against Liverpool but in fairness he needs Dier and Winks to be playing. If he were to be coming in for Winks he’d have neither for those balls over the top picking out the runs.

352. Absolutely desperate for the wing backs to contribute going forward tonight. They are protected by 3CBs and 3CDMs.

Surprised we are going to one of the leakiest teams in the league with only 2 attacking players - this is the setup we should have seen against Chelsea in the first leg.

We have very little options attacking wise through injury/not willing to select

Ndombele - just no
Son injury
Berg on way out/not fully fit
Alli on way out/not trusted
Lo Celso - is he fully fit?

Leaves Gil/Sess as options

Well at least no NDombele in the squad, and Doherty not on the pitch. Scarlett on the bench.

It's in the right direction.

I still dont see us winning, playing games in hand with chances to move up the table is not our thing, we rarely seem to take advantage (although we are getting better at it).

Tends to be goals in this fixture. I'll go 2-2

Ndombele - just no
Son injury

All true and I agree. But if that’s the case then its the 19th Jan so where are the back up attackers that can actually play?

5 of the above are on the bench and could surely feature if we are losing in the 2nd half.

I’m just reminded every day how mismanaged this squad has been and like to vent!

Ndombele - just no
Son injury

It's quite damning that we can't trust 4 of our supposed attacking threats. Conte must be pulling his hair out.

Highlights the need for an option or 2 to come in this window.

Back