• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City*** OMT

The hat thing I am 100% behind.

I’m probably going to come across as the biggest buzzkill here but it is what it is: Not a huge fan of the jumping on of the Stewards. The folks there helping keep everyone safe shouldn’t really have to deal with that from the players, they most likely get enough brick from the macaronic fans. GLC doing the same thing gave off that little brother trying to fit in vibe too. Maybe I’m being melodramatic.

The hat thing I am 100% behind.

I’m probably going to come across as the biggest buzzkill here but it is what it is: Not a huge fan of the jumping on of the Stewards. The folks there helping keep everyone safe shouldn’t really have to deal with that from the players, they most likely get enough brick from the macaronic fans. GLC doing the same thing gave off that little brother trying to fit in vibe too. Maybe I’m being melodramatic.

Picked up on that too. Had they happen to do it at the same time, fair enough, but agree, him doing after Moura had smacked of copycat

I thought GLC and Moura playing up like that was quite endearing. Like they were egging each other on, having a laugh. They’re 20 odd year olds living the dream. Hate to think what I’d have been doing at 25 in that situation!?

Guys lighten up. They were happy. You don't have to criticise all the time. You can have a day off now and again and just enjoy it.

Don’t you worry I did let myself enjoy the game first before going full on killjoy mode.

Do you remember that time when you were at work just doing your job, and then someone from accounts jumped on your back outta nowhere? “Nah mate don’t bother telling HR, Colin was just super happy that day”

I love Moura and he’s earned the right to platonically mount every Spurs fan out there, or yank off any headgear (unless it’s for religious reasons thinking about it) but leave the bloke just there to earn a wage alone.

Apologies that this has interrupted your insatiable appetite for unwavering positivity.

Don’t you worry I did let myself enjoy the game first before going full on killjoy mode.

Do you remember that time when you were at work just doing your job, and then someone from accounts jumped on your back outta nowhere? “Nah mate don’t bother telling HR, Colin was just super happy that day”

I love Moura and he’s earned the right to platonically mount every Spurs fan out there, or yank off any headgear (unless it’s for religious reasons thinking about it) but leave the bloke just there to earn a wage alone.

Apologies that this has interrupted your insatiable appetite for unwavering positivity.

You'd seriously tell hr? Bet you're popular in the office. I'd just say collin i know you're happy but don't do that again thanks. Job done, everyone happy. Or i might carry collin around on my back.

You'd seriously tell hr? Bet you're popular in the office. I'd just say collin i know you're happy but don't do that again thanks. Job done, everyone happy. Or i might carry collin around on my back.

You think they let me in offices? Was banned for randomly jumping at people, way before Moura made it a cool and reasonable thing to do.

In hindsight you are right, it may have been preferable just to go with one of the following:

Yessssss we won

Ifntjfiehrnfigjfnrnehwgauskiruuvfddaahjugif

It was good that we scored more goals than the opposition

We now have 3 more points and it is ideal that our points total increased

I hope this has hit the spot for you!

To be fair that Colin from Accounts is a bit of a knob but you just turn round to him and say "Colin, don't be a cvnt! There's nothing to be that happy about in Accounts and if you do that again, I'll wipe that stupid grin off your face by planting it in that wall!". Job's a good 'un.

Take your point though, had I been the Steward the first one would've been a laugh, the second would've had consequences and I think La Celso would've ended up right in the middle of the Spurs fans. It was funny though.

You think they let me in offices? Was banned for randomly jumping at people, way before Moura made it a cool and reasonable thing to do.

In hindsight you are right, it may have been preferable just to go with one of the following:

Yessssss we won

Ifntjfiehrnfigjfnrnehwgauskiruuvfddaahjugif

It was good that we scored more goals than the opposition

We now have 3 more points and it is ideal that our points total increased

I hope this has hit the spot for you!

Thanks colin.

To be fair that Colin from Accounts is a bit of a knob but you just turn round to him and say "Colin, don't be a cvnt! There's nothing to be that happy about in Accounts and if you do that again, I'll wipe that stupid grin off your face by planting it in that wall!". Job's a good 'un.

Take your point though, had I been the Steward the first one would've been a laugh, the second would've had consequences and I think La Celso would've ended up right in the middle of the Spurs fans. It was funny though.

Lo Celso was like a little kid doing something for a dare but not being overly confident about it. He jumps on the steward's back, quickly jumps down again and walks away looking a bit guilty, whilst the steward looks round as if to say "what was that?".

I have no doubt that they, or someone from the club would have apologised to the stewards after. Can’t put everything on the heat of the moment or all wrong doings can be absolved.

maybe Conte showed them what it was like in training and got Ndombele to jump on their backs

That steward will have been dining out about holding Moura aloft for the past couple of days. It is probably the single most exciting thing that has ever happened to him. It might even help him lose his virginity this weekend.

That could help someone (re)lose their virginity?

When you see some fat, pasty, middle aged taco invading the pitch at one of our upcoming games who does nothing more than hoist Moura aloft, you'll know you gave me the idea. Thanks.

Funny how this result has energised Spurs. If we’d come away with a clean sheet and 0-1 it would have been a greater endorsement of Conte, a strong defence etc. But we’d have felt very little afterwards. I guess setting records, the extremely late turnaround, and the way it plays with your emotions, is far more compelling.

But even when losing there were some positives. Our back line wasn’t one of them however. The dramatic turnaround puts a halo over the whole side for a few days. Hojgjerg and Winks would have been snipped at, now they’re celebrated. Bergwjin finally showing his metal and could kick on off the back of this. Lloris (who might have stood tall for their first goal) now signs a new contract and glides on the wave too. Kane with the biggest smile we’ve seen him wear for a year or more.

amazing how an imperfect performance could do more for us than a sound one

Last edited:
Another member of the fun police here - the more I watch it, the more for the life of me I can’t understand how the equaliser was not ruled out for a Doherty handball.

VAR police-in-chief @milo - can you explain this one for us? Is there a quirk in the rules I’m missing? For me, it hit his hand and went directly to Bergwijn who scored. Hadn’t the rule changed to cover this kind of incident?

Apologies all! I just can’t get my head around the fact that we’ve been the beneficiaries what looks like a fairly clear offence.

One more positive thing - I haven’t seen it mentioned yet but Bergwijn made a lovely touch to Kane in the build up to the equaliser before the Hojbjerg pass to Doherty. It really kept the attack flowing.

Very very salty over there. Apparently they're our cup final ( fudge me talk about grandiose delusion ) and we've won nothing.
These chumps have won 5, yes 5 trophies in 138 years, GHod I really don't like Leicester.

They have no idea of the history of football, or they choose to ignore.

They sing 'He's won more than you. He's won more than you. Jamie Vardy. He's won more than you'

Well. I have to be honest, I dont remember Fleetwood or Leicester City picking up 2 League Titles or 8 FA Cups, without going into League Cups and European trophies.

Now if they added "...in the last 10 years" Yes, I would give them that

Back