• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Starting ... stop trying to play it cool ... It's been sex wee since the plans to fruition

In the following short scene, Billy Crystal plays the part of a curious Spurs fan. Meg Ryan plays the part of the collective roof ring turnbuckles about to be pinned together.

The older woman watching in envy represents envy-filled fans of Liverpool, Arsenal, West Ham, etc.

In the following short scene, Billy Crystal plays the part of a curious Spurs fan. Meg Ryan plays the part of the collective roof ring turnbuckles about to be pinned together.

The older woman watching in envy represents envy-filled fans of Liverpool, Arsenal, West Ham, etc.

IIRC the old biddy (I'll have what she's having?) was played by the Director's mother

So are there any plans to add "SPURS" or something along those lines on the seats in white? Only just noticed there's nothing on the interactive map. Don't really care myself but just looked... plain.

Quick question with regards to the safe standing area. Presume you still have the option to sit but you’d most likely stand because of people standing in front of you? Plus your view would be slightly restricted if you sat because of the metal upright bars support?
We’ve gone for the future proofed standing seats so don’t mind the thought of standing for 90 mins, just want a break sitting down at half time!

I reckon so. Would be stupid not to!

There is a reason why we have probably not done that. The new main entrance on the shelf side is generic with the letters LONDON N17 tiled on it, possibly not to hinder any future franchise and more appealing to the NFL fans not wanting to associate with Spurs as per say.

For me it does not really matter as once my lardy ass is sat down, no matter how big the rooster is, you wont be able to see it

There is a reason why we have probably not done that. The new main entrance on the shelf side is generic with the letters LONDON N17 tiled on it, possibly not to hinder any future franchise and more appealing to the NFL fans not wanting to associate with Spurs as per say.

For me it does not really matter as once my lardy ass is sat down, no matter how big the rooster is, you wont be able to see it
didnt think of that, good point. We are going to be North London Blue like Pro Evolution Soccer arent we.

Bet you say that to all the boys.

Would be odd not to have anything on the seats IMO, making concessions to a franchise that might at some indeterminate stage happen seems a bit pointless.

That definitely makes sense regarding NFL TV footage not showing any THFC branding. Thought we might have done the random white/navy/yellow/black seats, as it looks better when the stadium isn't full.

Most sensible option would be to make all the seats one colour and use seat covers to make whatever logo suits the occasion.

Quick question with regards to the safe standing area. Presume you still have the option to sit but you’d most likely stand because of people standing in front of you? Plus your view would be slightly restricted if you sat because of the metal upright bars support?
We’ve gone for the future proofed standing seats so don’t mind the thought of standing for 90 mins, just want a break sitting down at half time!

It's not really a safe standing area. It should just be decked out with rail seating.

So if you were a fan at Dortmund for example, during a league game your seat would be locked in the closed position and you'd be expected to stand. During a European game though, your seat would fold out and be available to, well, sit on.

As standing hasn't actually been brought in you'll be expected to sit down. The chaps in the high vis may even make a half arsed attempt at getting you to sit down.

I doubt anyone booking tickets in that area will have any intention of sitting down though ;)

It's not really a safe standing area. It should just be decked out with rail seating.

So if you were a fan at Dortmund for example, during a league game your seat would be locked in the closed position and you'd be expected to stand. During a European game though, your seat would fold out and be available to, well, sit on.

As standing hasn't actually been brought in you'll be expected to sit down. The chaps in the high vis may even make a half arsed attempt at getting you to sit down.

I doubt anyone booking tickets in that area will have any intention of sitting down though ;)
Are we actually installing the full rail (so the chest high bit that GGG will lean on while he gobs his Wrigleys at Glenn Murray), or just something we could install a full rail onto which will, in effect, just look like a normal seat for now?

Are we actually installing the full rail (so the chest high bit that GGG will lean on while he gobs his Wrigleys at Glenn Murray), or just something we could install a full rail onto which will, in effect, just look like a normal seat for now?

I assumed we wouldn't put the rail in until it got a green light, but someone posted about the 'safe standing area' not being appropriate for kids as the rail will obstruct their view.

Although that could just mean when the rails are installed it would obstruct kid's views.

If everyone's honest, we'd admit that the people buying their tickets in that section are gonna stand up for the 90 mins anyway, so may as well install the rails.

Back