• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Press today saying he will be sold by Jose for £20m..

Anybody like him at Spurs ??

I would I dont think he is a busted flush just yet, scored 20 goals last season

He has looked good in patches this season. I'd definately have him here. I think there is a great player still lurking in there. I think the whole basket-caseness of Chelsea didn't help him.

£20m and his wages? No way.

This would be the sticking point.

Would probably pay £15m, £20m at a push, but its whether he would take a paycut, because I am sure he would be on a shedload more than what we could offer.

if a deal could be done though, yes please

How did he get on with AVB?

I'd be tempted to take him.

Well AVB stuck through him during his brick patch and even stuck Drogba out wide so I imagine AVB is a fan. But he couldn't get he best out of him then, so I don't see how he can get the best out of him now. Maybe a change of scenery might help? Who knows!

Chelsea aren't going to strengthen one of their main rivals.

Only City of the top 4 are arrogant enough to not see us as rivals, so that's the only table scraps may occasionally fall from.

Cant see it - they wouldnt sell to us, Athletico might come back for their former idol and with £50 from Falcao burning a hole in their pockets. Never going to happen

:lol: Torres.

Isn't going to regain the form he had. Just an average striker now, not worth the money we'd spend on him.

I think people are showing great consistency. We all laugh at him on a weekly basis when he is trying to impersonate a footballer for Chelsea, why should we want to sign him? Especially considering the money involved.

There was an interview where Torres said he did not "try" in certain games because others in the Chelsea side were not trying so why should he and also he was being asked to play differently.
I believe AVB was the manager. So a no from me for not trying and a no just like for Lukaku-they both did not get on with AVB.

Id take him hands fudgein down.

He has evolved his game I think. Not so much a full blown striker but actually creates too.

Give them Ade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back