• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

Toby had another decent game doing what he does although he did wander forward and hit a pass out quite unlike him
He looks like he is willing to fight for his place

I still question why Jose thought it correct to leave him out against Utd. Had we won that game, not to mention the BS VAR decisions against Sheff Utd and Bmth, we would be about five to six points higher up the league.

Wondering if Toby is that good that he makes his partner look better.... Both Sanchez and Dier have looked good now when paired with Toby but shaky without him (Sanchez much more so admittedly).

Wondering if Toby is that good that he makes his partner look better.... Both Sanchez and Dier have looked good now when paired with Toby but shaky without him (Sanchez much more so admittedly).
Dier looked great vs United without him
IMO Toby and looked as good as ever though in the games he has come back in

Dier looked great vs United without him
IMO Toby and looked as good as ever though in the games he has come back in

He did. He also got roasted by Pogba for United’s goal. He’s done well since the restart. Honestly I don’t think him and Sanchez are the answer as they both have mistakes in them but I’d keep Dier as a backup for DM and CB. Vertonghen looks like he’s off, I’d get rid of Sanchez and keep Dier, Toby and Tanganga and hopefully sign another CB.

He did. He also got roasted by Pogba for United’s goal. He’s done well since the restart. Honestly I don’t think him and Sanchez are the answer as they both have mistakes in them but I’d keep Dier as a backup for DM and CB. Vertonghen looks like he’s off, I’d get rid of Sanchez and keep Dier, Toby and Tanganga and hopefully sign another CB.
Yeah I still think Pogba went down like he was shot though

I think a) he’d slightly fallen out with Poch, and/or b) when no-one came in for him at £25m he realised he probably didn’t have the option of going to a bigger club.

I think a) he’d slightly fallen out with Poch, and/or b) when no-one came in for him at £25m he realised he probably didn’t have the option of going to a bigger club.
I’m still amazed no-one did. He’d have improved Emirates Marketing Project and United instantly even if used for specific matches and weakened us in the process for a not huge outlay.

Back