• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Karen Club....what do they do?

fudge off and support someone else you moaning, self-loathing clown shoe.

Self loathing? o_O Behave yourself, you popcorn munching maggot

Polite? Have you seen his barbs aimed at @nayimfromthehalfwayline?

Nah he's an uber troll and probably a fudging Gooner.

All you have done is prove the point. Rush in like a little fanny trying to protect someone intimate to you, who didn't need saving, whilst being unable to contribute to the debate. You sound like a new age tarquin who has followed Spurs 5 seasons with your 'uber troll' nonsense. Give your head a wobble, you absolute danger. As for Gooner……. I hope you get slumped by one of the mutants off Arsenal Fan TV if you actually turn up on Dec 1st.

See post #74, he’s not blameless.

Your point being what? I called the poster a Prick, which I think he is. He called me full of brick and tried to imply he was more of a supporter and myself less of one. Can the guy not deal with it himself, which he did without people running in from all angles to save someone?

Im not sure what the hang up on post count is. Or likes for that matter, certainly neither are important to me.

Im just pointing out what a winner you are.

I wish every one could rise to your standard of debate.

Aspirations are good, Scaramanga probably drums that in everyday and he is right. However, styles make fights as someone once said and you picked the wrong fight this time. No real shame in that, it happens. Your style of attempting to belittle, embellish and encourage chums in to try and finish off backfired and well, that's one of those things too

Aspirations are good, Scaramanga probably drums that in everyday and he is right. However, styles make fights as someone once said and you picked the wrong fight this time. No real shame in that, it happens. Your style of attempting to belittle, embellish and encourage chums in to try and finish off backfired and well, that's one of those things too

Wow, i guess you are one of those guys who loves himself and when you go to bed at night you hold your hand. I can not work out if you are a WUM or just in love with someone at the Trust.

sometimes a mix, sometimes one or the other, depends on the event and if it's to go with beer or soda

cinema sweet, football salted

There is enough salt at football, you don't need anymore....its not really a 'popcorn' event for me.

Tried a mix of the two at the cinema a couple of months back and it worked tbf, wasn't expecting it to.

Wow, i guess you are one of those guys who loves himself and when you go to bed at night you hold your hand. I can not work out if you are a WUM or just in love with someone at the Trust.

You probably have trouble working out most things. No one is touching your hand in bed cos the knuckles must be well sore from all that scraping as well as no doubt having a decree absolute on your resume

Your point being what? I called the poster a Prick, which I think he is. He called me full of brick and tried to imply he was more of a supporter and myself less of one. Can the guy not deal with it himself, which he did without people running in from all angles to save someone?
My point being, you're not blameless in the name-calling...my post was only one sentence long, how could you not see that.

I agree with the guy who said you have been making your point in a reasonable and eloquent way...albeit I think you're wrong and disagree with you.

But the name calling lets you down, and it seems you're stepping it up in your last few posts as well.

It's a shame.

My point being, you're not blameless in the name-calling...my post was only one sentence long, how could you not see that.

I agree with the guy who said you have been making your point in a reasonable and eloquent way...albeit I think you're wrong and disagree with you.

But the name calling lets you down, and it seems you're stepping it up in your last few posts as well.

It's a shame.

I never said I wasn't blameless and the guy who was saying I hadn't been was being ironic. I am not the only person involved here, that's why I responded to you. Anything I've stepped up has been in direct response to what is coming at me.

Should I sit back and be a victim then? That would be more of a shame really wouldn't it? To be silenced by 4-5 people who tried to take it to me with their responses first (not quite what Nayim did in fairness). That isn't going to happen Aldo. As you can see, I can have a debate with people that disagree with me and it isn't a problem......the issue is when people try to be clever with their replies or personal and think they aren't going to get a response. Not happening I'm afraid.

sometimes a mix, sometimes one or the other, depends on the event and if it's to go with beer or soda

cinema sweet, football salted
You fudging monster. I don't believe in thought crimes, but that would be top of the list if I did.

You believe what you want to lad, but you couldnt be more wrong.

In both your post and this thread.

You're good entertainment, Ill give you that.

Back