• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Things we hate about modern football

#2. Pre match anthems and line ups events less than majors, national cup final, european cup final, world cup final, fine, for anything else just get on with it, they had line ups and anthems at wembley today to decide who the 23rd best team in the country was.

#6 Footballers wearing different coloured football boots. Looks laughable

2v7xyis.jpg

#7/ Andy Townsend, Michael Owen et al polluting the airwaves with their hopeless, inane commentaries.

I dread the World Cup, though I can of course, simply press the mute button.

#8 Diving/playacting/whining and extreme financial inequality, hands down.

My relationship with football feels like being in love with someone despite them not being right for you and it being an angry, destructive relationship...

Women who attend matches with their boyfriends who have no interest in football who just text or play on their phone for 90 minutes. Or vice versa for that matter! While I'm at home unable to have got a ticket!! ****s me off no end.

the increasingly rubberized football that allows super shots that were never possible with the Adidas Tango (1978)

Women who attend matches with their boyfriends who have no interest in football who just text or play on their phone for 90 minutes. Or vice versa for that matter! While I'm at home unable to have got a ticket!! ****s me off no end.

For me it's super annoying to just watch football with someone that has no interest in football. I've had a few girlfriends that (particularly early in a relationship) have "wanted" to watch football with me, only for it to turn out that they had no interest in the game. Sucks the fun out of it, sometimes I've felt a need to tone down my behaviour, but that never happens and I'm fine with it. But questions about very basic football stuff, along with attempted unrelated conversations distracting me takes a lot of the fun out if it. Not to mention that so much of enthusiasm is shared, and when someone else is completely unenthusiastic about something it just spoils the experience on some level.

It's the same with men that aren't into football, but tag along anyway by the way. Unless they manage to just share in the enthusiasm of the game and moment and realize that others are there to actually watch football.

Money : the fact that we have to dream about being taken over by a billionaire to be successful

Back