• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

This break is a fudging joke
Some clubs have 17/18 days until their next league game
Yet there are 4 or 5 teams who are 3/4/5 games behind others
No worries. Those 3/4/5 games will be played within a week near the end of the season. No problems whatsoever.

It really makes no sense to have no rearranged matches in the break, teams have basically had a break already.

So the PL make a joke decision which benefits Arsenal and punishes Tottenham. They then realise it was wrong and put in place new rules so it can't happen again...

Imagine my shock!

Reminds me of the Son penalty (against Rotherham in the cup?), when rather than ask him to retake they gave a free-kick the other way. Think they changed the rule afterwards as never seem it before or since!

Such a monumental decision!! Really difficult to get the balance right. I can see why it took until half way through the season to decide.

Reminds me of the Son penalty (against Rotherham in the cup?), when rather than ask him to retake they gave a free-kick the other way. Think they changed the rule afterwards as never seem it before or since!
And booked him iirc. Booked for stopping his run up and disallowing the subsequent goal. Priorities eh?

They should have had rules based on number of cases and training ground shut etc set in stone from the start.
Ironically it was Arteta who was most vocal in complaining so can't really begrudge him then taking the tinkle later.

Back