• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Fantastic goal, have to hand it to the lad...if only Brent had managed to get his subbing done a minute earlier!!!!

Stoke have every right to feel disappointed; they were easily as good as Liverpool today - just short of a wonder goal from Coutinho. Good to see Liverpool looking so uncomfortable on the ball in general though.

Stoke were tinkle poor, no matter how they try to dress it up, they were as direct as ever for most of the game. I was impressed with how well they pressed the Liverpool back line, but that was it.

Liverpool were just as shocking for most of it and it wasn't until they reverted to a 433 and gave Hendersen and Milner more freedom that they looked capable of cutting Stoke open. Even then it took a wonder goal from Coutinho, but just like us and UTD, they looked short of match fitness.

Great day for the Spam's . That kid Oxford done good. Early days yet I know but that Payet looks like he could be a good signing, and with the speed and power of the Senegalese pair, Kouyate and Sakho, I think the Spammers will do well in the PL , especially now they're out of the EL.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v SCBC - FOUR goals from crosses
Don't tell Scara

What a introduction from Mitrovic - totally chopped someone down before he'd even touched the ball

McLaren still have Dutch inflection when talking, sounds like a right prick

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v SCBC - FOUR goals from crosses
Don't tell Scara

What a introduction from Mitrovic - totally chopped someone down before he'd even touched the ball

McLaren still have Dutch inflection when talking, sounds like a right prick

Well once he spoke like that I think he had to keep it going otherwise it would have been to obvious that he was faking it. He's probably hoping we'll forget eventually and think that's how he's always sounded.

CMDAqswW8AEWO7P.png:small

The chances are he'll end up being another flash in the pan like most of the others in that Top 10 Youngest Premier League players list... and looks like he's a Goon at heart anyway...

@br_uk:
2013: Reece Oxford, 14, tells #Ar5ena1 to sign Ozil
2015: Oxford, 16, dominates Ozil #whufc http://ble.ac/1IEz9NH
CMDfH1fWUAAXgiJ.jpg

...and to think we released him at age 12....seeing as he's a Gooner from Enfield, maybe that was the right decision!

Back