• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight to Qualify for the European Conference League 2020/21

4 games to play and we were 7 points behind Leicester. Now it looks like we could finish above them. What a crazy season.

I think we still need to worry about Liverpool, as I think they would have dropped points against utd last weekend, but now Ole will play a weakened side due to the fixtures pileup.
Other than the Utd game Liverpool have an easy run in...
Agreed, it’s actually a really good race for 4th!

I think we still need to worry about Liverpool, as I think they would have dropped points against utd last weekend, but now Ole will play a weakened side due to the fixtures pileup.

Think ole rotating his squad might actually help us. They've got nothing to play for and after a long season the top players will have one eye on the euros. The fringe players and youngsters will want to do well though.

Think ole rotating his squad might actually help us. They've got nothing to play for and after a long season the top players will have one eye on the euros. The fringe players and youngsters will want to do well though.
Theh have to play for a place in the Europa final team

Completely. Its 5 teams for 2 * top 4 places now that Leicester lost and we're the outsiders.

Liverpool are definitely in it, and in it more than we are - the thing is, when I think about their chances I think about the Liverpool of last season which would have be far less likely to drop points in their remaining games.

Given Utd's run, I'd probably take them drawing both against Leicester and Liverpool. Then losing either really wouldnt be good

The 3 games today are pretty darn important aren't they?!?

Nice to be excited about Spurs games again!! Even if the optimism will probably have evaporated in 3 hours time..!

ManU will probably do most of the resting of players against Leicester sadly. We could really use some help in that game.

ManU will probably do most of the resting of players against Leicester sadly. We could really use some help in that game.

Yes, I was thikning that too. In some positions they have the depth to cope with it, but in other positions like, such as at the back, the rotation could signiicantly weaken them

We need to get the winning points first obviously, but ideally we need to be winning these games by more than a 1 goal margin in order to keep the GD up - it could well come into play with points being so close.

We are going to end up 7th and get that fudging Europa Conference mumbo-jumbo spot, arent we?

Been thinking that for quite a while.

Back