• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

Somebody at work said the Saturday game is going to be 7.45pm kick off, be amazed but not surprised really !!

Not that sense ever came into the equaton, but United were due to play Bournemouth on the Saturday at 5.30pm on BT Sport, that slot is now free so why not use it for our match.

The Sunday is an either or..WBA v Pool is 14.15pm and Emirates Marketing Project v Swansea is 16.30pm. so at a guess the Sunday fixture will be either 12.00pm or more than likely 7pm/7.30pm

Not that sense ever came into the equaton, but United were due to play Bournemouth on the Saturday at 5.30pm on BT Sport, that slot is now free so why not use it for our match.

The Sunday is an either or..WBA v Pool is 14.15pm and Emirates Marketing Project v Swansea is 16.30pm. so at a guess the Sunday fixture will be either 12.00pm or more than likely 7pm/7.30pm
Surely they can't have an FA Cup SF on at 12pm on a Sunday or 7pm, utterly ridiculous the pair of them

Surely they can't have an FA Cup SF on at 12pm on a Sunday or 7pm, utterly ridiculous the pair of them

Tbh if they want to play one on the Sunday I think they are the only options, as I dont think they will play a Semi-final at the same time as a Sky live PL match. Any early match would need to kick-off min. 2 hours beforehand in case of pens, while a later one would need to be min. 2hours later than the 2nd PL match.

They could play both on the Saturday. 12.30pm and 5.30pm or 7.30pm, but that would be a recipe for disaster

My guess is our match at 5.15 on Saturday 21st and the other semi at 4.00 on Sunday 22nd.
Yes, I know there's a PL game at 4.30 on the Sunday but I think they've overlapped cup semis and league games before.

Frustrating as fudge as usual. How long can it take ffs! They could have had this worked out even before the draw. I've flights and a hotel to book, useless fudgers! :mad:

Frustrating as fudge as usual. How long can it take ffs! They could have had this worked out even before the draw. I've flights and a hotel to book, useless fudgers! :mad:

If you use booking.com (hotels) you usually get free cancellation - worth keeping in mind

Back