• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

That time unfortunately.

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Next Monday I've got a doctors appointment. It's the one that we all fear you know the old finger. Any wise words? Does it hurt?

PM gordinho i think he has had it done.

I found a spot on my ball bag a few years ago, was worried so went to my doctor. He looked at it popped it and said, "doubt it is anything to worry about" never had one there since so i suppose it was not.

With the prostate exam i would be happy to have it done because if your doctor is good he will be able to tell if the is anything wrong and if not then you can sleep easy for another year.

How old are you? do you start having them when your 50 or is it sooner? i been to my GP so much the last few months im expecting him to say soon "i think we need some time apart ben, its not you its me"

Its only gay if you back in

:) fudge off!!

I'm 28 chich. I only phoned them up cos I saw this new advert about bowel cancer. Loose poo and blood. Well I've had it for about 2 months now shook me up a bit actually hence the call to the quacks.

Lol!

I sufered from really bad piles, so i've had a few fingers up my arse!

Had them injected with phenol and that seems to have sorted it.

Only worry if the doctor has his hands on your shoulders at the same time........

And it doesnt hurt, I actually got a semi....... :)

Lol!

I sufered from really bad piles, so i've had a few fingers up my arse!

Had them injected with phenol and that seems to have sorted it.

Only worry if the doctor has his hands on your shoulders at the same time........

And it doesnt hurt, I actually got a semi....... :)

Im hoping for one this season as well.

anyone here had a colonic irrigation ?

i actually know two seperate guys that are going to get it down, im intrigued - the stink of some of my farts the past couple of years makes me think i must be blocked up with all manner of ...... er ....... brick

Joking aside, my father in law has just been given the all clear from colo-rectal cancer.......it's a deadly disease and people need to be vigilant.

i actually know two seperate guys that are going to get it down, im intrigued - the stink of some of my farts the past couple of years makes me think i must be blocked up with all manner of ...... er ....... brick

Never had one, but I have done quite a few ACV Enema's, for me they are brilliant.

I'm half way through a weeks colon cleanse at the moment, the very first morning after day 1 all the flushing symtpoms I had been having for weeks stopped and my face cleared of most of it's roughness (I get rosacea like breakouts if I have been eating to much junk, seems like I can't really tolerate any processed sugars when I am in a low immune cycle, but find it very hard to stop having them!).

Folks can call it pseudo science, snake oil, whatever. But it works for me, its quite simple (though hard to do), stop doing the things that make you ill (eating processed, acidic, crap mainly for me) and try to give your body the ingredients it needs to heal itself (that is my biggest gripe with allopathic medicine, the prescriptions of choice - anti-inflammatories, antibiotics, steroids etc will usuallly dampen down or remove the symptom, but as often as not create an even more furtile landscape for the same thing to happen again (and/or other ailments), causing gastritiis by destroying the often already damaged stomach/colon fauna etc).

Just my path, everyone has to follow their own of course. Haven't needed to go to a doctor in over a decade though, now if my body is crying I stop giving it what is making it cry and try to give it what will make it happy again, rather than some tonic to stop perceiving it's tears (and that includes alot of alternative remedies as well as medical).

Hope everything is OK Roy and you get treated by a good doctor.

PS. that is a sign that your relationship with the misses (or fella in Leeds Doctors case) is strong, when you hold each others douche bag and still want to sleep with each other after! Though maybe not that same night, as I'd be abit paranoid about squirting abit of waste out whilst in the throws, or even worse hers over me!

Last edited:

Go for it.

Back