• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

This is actually a good point. Not saying that was what was happening here on this board cause that's not we're about, but I've never heard a white player described as lazy. Berbatov for instance was 'cultured' 'enigmatic' and a 'Rolls Royce'
Well it was that long ago it can no longer be verified either way. But pretty sure I and others would have said it then and I'm certainly happy to say it now: Berbatov was lazy.

But he was also fudging brilliant.

This is actually a good point. Not saying that was what was happening here on this board cause that's not we're about, but I've never heard a white player described as lazy. Berbatov for instance was 'cultured' 'enigmatic' and a 'Rolls Royce'

I heard berbatov called lazy. Greaves aswell.
Kane looks lazy at the moment. As does most of the team.
Lukaku himself said he was lethargic at utd and inter put him on a special "diet" that helped him. Well i hope conte gets our players on special "diets".

So you think Lukaku looked lazy, funny that, because I think he was a consistent hard working goal scorer, with a return of 163 goals in 338 matches.

Funny how in all the years I have followed football in this country when ever a player is described as "lazy", it is always, 100% of the time being used to describe a black player be it Lukaku, Pogba or Ndombele. Interestingly, I can honestly say I have never ever heard a fan, pundit or commentator described a white player as "lazy. They might say they are bad players, but never lazy, not judgin' just sayin'.

Is that right? I remember Andy Reid being called Lazy, Berbatov was called Lazy.....In the whole of British football there are loads of examples too...

Kane has been blasted for it in many sections this season, maybe you are just not looking

Ndombele is Lazy in my opinion and its not anything to do with the colour of his skin

Wow. You throwing in the racist card? Especially after i said he looked like a machine at inter? I specifically said at utd. If he was so fudging good there why did they sell him? Why did commentators and utd fans criticise him. But good of you showing how woke you are. Congratulations.
It's not woke it's just true. Just pay attention to which players are referred to as "lazy" you will see a pattern.

It's not woke it's just true. Just pay attention to which players are referred to as "lazy" you will see a pattern.

Le tissier, greaves, best, george graham, david bentley. That' just off the top of my head. What pattern should i be seeing? Or is it you only notice when a black player is called lazy?

Le tissier, greaves, best, george graham, david bentley. That' just off the top of my head. What pattern should i be seeing? Or is it you only notice when a black player is called lazy?
You've stretched back 50 years, you can name more black players who will be called lazy this season. [emoji1787]

It's fine if you havent noticed until now, just pay attention from now on and you will see a pattern.

So you think Lukaku looked lazy, funny that, because I think he was a consistent hard working goal scorer, with a return of 163 goals in 338 matches.

Funny how in all the years I have followed football in this country when ever a player is described as "lazy", it is always, 100% of the time being used to describe a black player be it Lukaku, Pogba or Ndombele. Interestingly, I can honestly say I have never ever heard a fan, pundit or commentator described a white player as "lazy. They might say they are bad players, but never lazy, not judgin' just sayin'.
Oh here we go.

Conversely what would be the correct term to use for a player that does not seem to be working as hard as anyone else or are you saying they are off limits regardless?

Is that right? I remember Andy Reid being called Lazy, Berbatov was called Lazy.....In the whole of British football there are loads of examples too...

Kane has been blasted for it in many sections this season, maybe you are just not looking

Ndombele is Lazy in my opinion and its not anything to do with the colour of his skin

I remember Andy Reid being described as fat and slow, not lazy, and Berbatov as "enigmatic" and this season Kane as "disinterested"

Conversely what would be the correct term to use for a player that does not seem to be working as hard as anyone else or are you saying they are off limits regardless?
By all means call Ndombele lazy if you think that's the case. It's just there is a pattern of calling black players lazy, it's super evident. Ask any black football fan, we've all noticed it.

I remember Andy Reid being described as fat and slow, not lazy, and Berbatov as "enigmatic" and this season Kane as "disinterested"

Its a tough one this because I have had conversations with people who called Berbatov Lazy and I said he was clever because he would find space so who are we talking here? Everyone or just a broad view? I think someone even Addressed the fact Berbatov was being called Lazy, maybe Fergie, cant remember.

Shelvey is called lazy, Hazard was called Lazy too

I must confess I never actually saw Greaves or Best play and have only heard what world class players they were, never heard then described as lazy.

I actually thought Le Tissier was a lazy fecker, but a very skilful lazy fecker, but I never heard a pundit or commentator call him that, he was always described as enigmatic, or magical or some similar synonym.

I must confess I never actually saw Greaves or Best play and have only heard what world class players they were, never heard then described as lazy.

I actually thought Le Tissier was a lazy fecker, but a very skilful lazy fecker, but I never heard a pundit or commentator call him that, he was always described as enigmatic, or magical or some similar synonym.

It hard to say its the same for all when people feel this strongly but I cant agree on the lazy tag.

Le Tis was absolutely slated for being lazy....often

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/matt-le-tissier-lazy-b-9910858

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/jimmy-greaves-dead-goals-tottenham-b1922984.html
There were lots of things said about Jimmy Greaves. Some claimed he was lazy.

Watch the vod i posted in the jimmy greaves thread. It's a documentary from the early 60s. The whole documentary was basically calling him lazy.

I have called Dier lazy plenty of times, as well as fcuking useless. I have criticised Lloris for how lazily he retrieves balls for free kicks. I have called Kane lazy and worse this season.

I have called Reguilon lazy for his tracking back. Something I did lots for Bale last season as well.

I do though agree generally with your point about how the media portray black players. Sterling made some good points on that a couple of years ago and I can't stand Sterling. Not because he is lazy but because he has no end product.

I do though agree generally with your point about how the media portray black players. Sterling made some good points on that a couple of years ago and I can't stand Sterling. Not because he is lazy but because he has no end product.

Yeh I think Sterling 100% had it more because the colour of his skin, even when he was on fire for a few years he would get it as do others.

But Lazy being a tag for black players more than others I am not so sure, also I struggle to think that calling them crap is any better haha

Back