• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

I reckon they'll have Kante on him like a rash. Which just means more space for Kane to drop between the lines.
I think both of those are quite likely. Wouldn't put it past Ndombele to give even Kante a really hard time if he gets that job, but the key (imo) will be dragging Kante out of position if he does try to stick to him.

Shame he had to play last night, even for the 60 minutes. He put one hell of a lot into it and was a colossus.

Just hope he has enough left in the tank to do the same on Sunday.

I'm going to say it, unless we are talking about real legends of the game this guy has already surpassed any supposed comparisons.

Anyone who brings up the quality of the opposition might want to recall him demolishing City (when they weren't a bit brick) in the CL for fun a couple of years back. Adding on (or perhaps it being brought out of him) an actual goal threat makes him a defender's worst nightmare because leaving him to it is going to cause issues, getting tight to him is going to make you look stupid and the last resort being to rough him up; he seems tougher and up for that battle now too.

@LutonSpurs You might be talking on a global scale for the season with our squad in mind, but to focus on the details of where he should be on the sky sports graphic at the start of the 1st half and the 2nd after some of the utter filth last night from him...Not saying I disagree with the theory but it's a genuine pleasure to watch Tanguy play anywhere on the pitch on current form.

Szob - sounds like a name from a famous Rowan Atkinson classroom sketch.

"Szob ...you're in charge"

PS @Bedfordspurs who exactly is Szoboszlai?
An outstanding young player from RB Salzburg

Like when I sad we should sign haivertz 18 months ago... this is the next Haivertz and he would have course be jo8ning a club that’s better set up for him IMO

I think he will go to a German side TBF but his release clause is £22m

I did a thread on foreign players we should look at in the other football area

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...=SWpu1JOM9Ls&usg=AOvVaw0Ja-gws9SyxTGz7IQbxtAY

Deeper lying Tanguy is the one we need. I reckon he is slightly wasted at 10.

Could not agree more, his balance on the ball reminds me a little of Ossie. Not trying to make comparisons but the way he drops a shoulder and leaves players behind is great to see.

I've been saying it for over a year: he can be one of the 2-3 best CMs in the world. Maybe even the best. No one can do all the things he can with the ball. Some can do some, but no one all.

I've been saying it for over a year: he can be one of the 2-3 best CMs in the world. Maybe even the best. No one can do all the things he can with the ball. Some can do some, but no one all.

Certainly the hopes i had of him when we was signed

Really loved Dembele when he was mersmerizing opponents in midfield. Ndomb's swift attacking instincts makes him better, and if he keeps this up consistently, he will he would be recognised as one if the world best already. Just imagine he's growing YouTube highlights video since joining us. Kudos to JM.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

But what many other CMs can do is maintain intensity for 90 minutes. Until Ndombele can last a full match, he's not going to be in the top bracket. Fortunately fitness is just about the easiest thing for a professional footballer to work on.

But what many other CMs can do is maintain intensity for 90 minutes. Until Ndombele can last a full match, he's not going to be in the top bracket. Fortunately fitness is just about the easiest thing for a professional footballer to work on.

I think he looks more knackered then he probably really is, his running style makes him looks knackered but its just the way he runs. I remember watching Waddle and during his first dozen games quite a few f ans were making the same s orts of com ments that so me fans have made about Tanguy ( not saying you have/are)
S ome fans are saying he plays like Moussa but for me Ndombele is the player that Moussa should/could have been if he had upped his game. What i mean is that imo Moussa promised everything but never really delivered as often as his talent should have done.

Back