• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer Targets - choose 4 - You are the Manager.

So ?ú75m for the pair.

?ú50m creamed off for the stadium.

?ú5m to pay Redknapp's severance fee.

How will Rodgers invest the remaining ?ú20m?

Allen, Sigurdsson and Hoilett maybe?

------------Friedel

Walker---Kaboul--Caulker--BAE

------Sandro----Allen

Lennon---Sigurdsson---Hoilett

---------van der Vaart

](*,)

But in all seriousness

I'd double Defoe's wages

And secure Adebayor's service

Get Avram Grant in too, on ?ú40m a year and unlimited hoes

For better or worse, Harry will stay. I have a feeling we will keep Bale, but Modric will be off, and the heartbeat of a possibly great team will be gone.

We need to find a replacement for CM first and foremost

You know, if we really are going to fire Redknapp and hire one of these managers, I'd much rather us hire Lambert, who I think will go far in the game, rather than Rodgers, who I still suspect overachieved hugely this season and may soon end up doing a Coyle.

We're not gonna attract players of the quality to replace Bale and Modric without being in the Champion's League.
Its a waste of time selling them. And neither are really gonna cause that much fuss.

I'd take ?ú80 million for the pair, as for the rest of the post: Do one

LEVY will put that money to good use. then Redknapp can do his thing.

Haha, thanks for making me smile on such a sad night. :D The really sad thing is that you're probably right.

----------------- Vorm ----------------

Walker --- Caulker --- Kaboul --- Ekotto

---------- Sandro --- Dembele ---------

Lennon ----- -Sigurdsson ------- Hoilett

------------Van Wolfswinkel ------------

Manager - Brendan Rodgers

just sell the club, the ground, the training ground, sell the fcuking lot

fcuk football,fcuk Tottenham fcuking Hotspur

:D

----------------- Vorm ----------------

Walker --- Caulker --- Kaboul --- Ekotto

---------- Sandro --- Dembele ---------

Lennon ----- -Sigurdsson ------- Hoilett

------------Van Wolfswinkel ------------

Manager - Brendan Rodgers

Someone like Remy on the wing and Vertonghen at the back and I'm loving it.

Beggers belief it really does.

What a **** of a thread to start not 3 hours since knowing

Seriously, this board sometimes.

?ú80 million is not realistic considering the teams that will be sniffing and that's a hell of a lot if used wisely... Which I'm yet to be convinced Harry will!!!!

howeve I'd be after eriksen from Ajax to replace modric and I'd give Giles and Redmond a go to replace bale and spend the rest on forwards

Both Bale and Modric will be at Tottenham next year unless someone bids silly bollox for them. Which they will not because of FFP.

Back