• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs & Covid

Honestly, its grossly irrespsonsible of these guys. What is other members of the squad now have it? We'd have to postpone Brentford, Marine and Villa games. When on earth would we play those games?

Such cretins. Should be fined to the max possible

Not sure if they have tested positive or if Castles is just trolling? Guess we'll find out in c.5 mins, as Reggie would have to self-isolate if true?

Wonder if this is why Reguilon is on the bench. I’d assume he’s tested negative.

Castles is basically Jose’s mouthpiece so you can take what he says to the bank in relation to Spurs.

Wonder if this is why Reguilon is on the bench. I’d assume he’s tested negative.

Castles is basically Jose’s mouthpiece so you can take what he says to the bank in relation to Spurs.

Jose apparently got him a cooked sucking pig for Xmas too as he knew he was alone so sorted his dinner out for him, don't see that going down well.

You would still have to quarantine even with a negative test
And Lanzini played last night and he was there too
Sounds to me like guess work from castles

I have a theory...
We know that spurs7891 is Lamelas dad or man servant or something similar
And he hasn’t painted yet on the match thread....
maybe it was him who who took the photo

Not very smart of Lo Celso, Lamela and Reguilon. Thing is you can do whatever you want in private as long as no one knows it. So, it is really stupid to take photos and upload it !

Not very smart of Lo Celso, Lamela and Reguilon. Thing is you can do whatever you want in private as long as no one knows it. So, it is really stupid to take photos and upload it !
Quite - it's the letting people take photos that's the mistake.

I have a theory...
We know that spurs7891 is Lamelas dad or man servant or something similar
And he hasn’t painted yet on the match thread....
maybe it was him who who took the photo

Double bluff?

Slight glitch in the neural network there Marvin, you might want to get an ethics module retrofitted. Any basic morality chipset should be fine, even a knock-off Kantian or utilitarian processor designed for household appliances would help you avoid outputs like that, which are an automatic Turing test fail.

Back