• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Watching the son documentary it’s quite scary
Korea are creating football machines and will soon be a super power in the game with that coaching
It’a obsessive and so detailed
Most kids would leave home rather than train to that level of intensity
The snow clearance stuff is a whole new level

His dad is scary !!!

The bit about the CL final was so gutting, you could see how much it upset him
and me, I don't think I'll ever get over how toss we were !!

I understand the Son academy choosing to focus on individual ball control and skills etc before playing games with the kids but I can't fathom why they hold ball juggling in such high esteem.... how is that helpful in a game of football??

I understand the Son academy choosing to focus on individual ball control and skills etc before playing games with the kids but I can't fathom why they hold ball juggling in such high esteem.... how is that helpful in a game of football??
Control and touch

although I’ll say the training was obsessive and almost painful to watch for the kids

no doubt it’s worked though

South Korea will have a hell of team with that level of detailed coaching

His dad is scary !!!

The bit about the CL final was so gutting, you could see how much it upset him
and me, I don't think I'll ever get over how toss we were !!

Still never watched all the highlights of that match. He was a great atmosphere at NWHL until that penalty killed it stone dead. I am convinced had we equalised from one of those chances we would have gone on to win it

And you're right it was gutting. But I still take heart from the fact we reached a CL final, which I didnt think i would witness in my lifetime

Still never watched all the highlights of that match. He was a great atmosphere at NWHL until that pelanty killed it stone dead. I am convinced had we equalised from one of those chances we would have gone on to win it

And you're right it was gutting. But I still take heart from the fact we reached a CL final, which I didnt think i would witness in my lifetime
I’ve never seen it back since being there at the final that day

It is a great way to develop touch and control practicing alone.

It is one way yes, but, having done my coaching badges, we were taught (admittedly the FA may have it wrong of course), that kids training drills should all be match-related and keepy-uppies are not match related...

It is one way yes, but, having done my coaching badges, we were taught (admittedly the FA may have it wrong of course), that kids training drills should all be match-related and keepy-uppies are not match related...
But they are as it’s about how you control the ball on the downward trajectory. Thats something that quite a few players could do with learning and son is amazing at

Back