• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Feel for Sonny but it was the right decision by Conte. While Kane got goals, Son is greater threat for us recently and we need him fresh for our remaining games.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

100% - Plus it’ll make him even more determined to bag a couple against Burnley.

Thank fudge (or just dumb Arsenal players) that Holding gave us the chance to give him a bit of a rest, anyone can see the amount of energy he expends game by game.

That first half performance is the best I've seen him play I think. Can't remember seeing him that good facing away from goal and deeper.

Partly that Holding did a poor job perhaps, but Sonny was excellent.

That first half performance is the best I've seen him play I think. Can't remember seeing him that good facing away from goal and deeper.

Partly that Holding did a poor job perhaps, but Sonny was excellent.

What we clearly worked on, and he did so well, was him hugging the touchline when Davies or Sessegnon got it and then coming inside for a ball between their full back and Holding where he was then able to turn on the ball. He did it 3-4 times brilliantly and it ended up being an easy straight pass from our defenders. Great spot from Conte.

On the player of the year shortlist - well deserved too!
  • Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool)
  • Jarrod Bowen (West Ham)
  • Joao Cancelo (Emirates Marketing Project)
  • Kevin De Bruyne (Emirates Marketing Project)
  • Bukayo Saka (Arsenal)
  • Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
  • Son Heung-min (Tottenham)
  • James Ward-Prowse (Southampton)

Feel for Sonny but it was the right decision by Conte. While Kane got goals, Son is greater threat for us recently and we need him fresh for our remaining games.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

We needed a manager that wasn’t afraid to hook players off for the greater good, or when we have a decent bench option drop them.

the players need to be on their toes.

• Bukayo Saka (Arsenal)
How is saka in there over Rice

• Bukayo Saka (Arsenal)

he's won that, the rest of them are brick

Son off in the Cup Final. Will be interesting to see if he plays in the last 2 league games with them being Tuesday and Sunday. I can him being rested on Tuesday, if not both especially if City win tomorrow
Big chance for Sonny now

Son off in the Cup Final. Will be interesting to see if he plays in the last 2 league games with them being Tuesday and Sunday. I can him being rested on Tuesday, if not both especially if City win tomorrow
Big chance for Sonny now
Salah off you mean.
Son for golden Boot if he can keep his composure. He's a marked man more than ever now.

Big chance for Sonny now
Who was Son playing for, Liverpool or Chelsea?:D….

Just saw on a replay that after the game conte gave son a basically headlock cuddle and was talking in his ear. Son had his arm around conte. So seems it's all good.

Doesn’t POTY get voted in Feb or March or something ridiculous? If so, Salah will win it because he was playing well up to around then. Seems mad to decide a POTY though before you separate the men from the boys at the business end of the season. And recently, Sonny has helped us far more than Salah has helped that shower.

Who was Son playing for, Liverpool or Chelsea?:D….

Wouldn’t be surprised to see the Dippers have a go for Sonny if Salah goes. Klopp seems to be up his hole anytime we play them. Gurning hobo prick.

Fortunately, he has 3 more years on his contract. There’s no chance Levy would allow him to go anywhere. What’s “gentleman’s agreement” in Korean?

Back