• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

really sad about this girl being shot and killed in liverpool. her mum opened the front door to see what the commotion was about, bloke ran in, gunman followed and shot into the house killing the girl. sickening.

really sad about this girl being shot and killed in liverpool. her mum opened the front door to see what the commotion was about, bloke ran in, gunman followed and shot into the house killing the girl. sickening.

I hadn't heard the full course of events until I watched the news last night. A really shocking thing to happen. That poor mother, every day for the rest of her life, is going to re-live opening that door and wishing she could turn back the clock and ignore the commotion outside. Unbelievably tragic.

It seems not everyone was shocked and disgusted by Kanye’s racist diatribe against Jewish people.

Neo-Nazis on the 405 in Los Angeles. I’m just surprised their clamy little minds haven’t exploded by aligning themselves with a black man.

15BB9ABA-B677-4389-986B-1A63DF4EAA0E.jpeg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64122628

I had no idea who this person was until the next Greta Thunberg thing the other day.
Sounds like a proper wrong-un. Prison won't be fun for him.

Kinda glad I don't understand his part of society.
But also feel very naive to what the world is like these days.

Its a strange one for sure however he is one man and the fact people allow it to influence them makes me feel its more an issue with society than him per say TBH. You only have to look at the worlds obsession with the Kardashians, Jake Paul and Prime drinks to know the worlds got issues haha

Its a strange one for sure however he is one man and the fact people allow it to influence them makes me feel its more an issue with society than him per say TBH. You only have to look at the worlds obsession with the Kardashians, Jake Paul and Prime drinks to know the worlds got issues haha
Yeah, I don't know what they are either.

Scary brick!

The bit that scares me is kids don't yet understand how they are being manipulated. Whether people on here not really understanding that their outrage against Tate is kinda falling into his plan; just a way to get more people engaged. Or whether its young lads desperate to get some sugary water because it has been hyped up by your mate the local YouTuber. People have twigged that Google, Apple etc are not fluffy disruptor companies, but corporate entities. But the vibe with 'influencers' - what a horrid term - still has a fair bit of nativity around it.

No wonder Musk bought Twitter. Who controls the influencers? Snapchat. YouTube. Twitter. These are our style guides, gurus, heroes, and mentors. We haven't seen many sc-fis about these leaders of our time going rouge, but its a matter time eh?

Last edited:
Scary brick!

The bit that scares me is kids don't yet understand how they are being manipulated. Whether people on here not really understanding that their outrage against Tate is kinda falling into his plan; just a way to get more people engaged. Or whether its young lads desperate to get some sugary water because it has been hyped up by your mate the local YouTuber. People have twigged that Google, Apple etc are not fluffy disruptor companies, but corporate entities. But the vibe with 'influencers' - what a horrid term - still has a fair bit of nativity around it.

No wonder Musk bought Twitter. Who controls the influencers? Snapchat. YouTube. Twitter. These are our style guides, gurus, heroes, and mentors. We haven't seen many sc-fis about these leaders of our time going rouge, but its a matter time eh?

Absolutely

It's easy to blame the bad guy in this, everyone has to have that person in their lives to blame, but the breakdown in society which fuels social media and vice versa starts very much at home, but its easier to blame one man than find the solutions and as you say ironically it then plays into the hands of the person they are blaming

Wow another jaw dropper from the land of the free and the land of the fudgewit !!

A six-year-old boy has been detained by police after shooting a teacher in the US state of Virginia, officers say.

The shooting happened shortly after 14:00 local time (19:00 GMT) at Richneck Elementary School in the city of Newport News, Chief Steve Drew said.

It is unclear how the child obtained the gun, but Mr Drew said the incident was not "an accidental shooting".

The teacher - who has not been named and is said to be in her 30s - was left with life-threatening injuries

Wow another jaw dropper from the land of the free and the land of the fudgewit !!

A six-year-old boy has been detained by police after shooting a teacher in the US state of Virginia, officers say.

The shooting happened shortly after 14:00 local time (19:00 GMT) at Richneck Elementary School in the city of Newport News, Chief Steve Drew said.

It is unclear how the child obtained the gun, but Mr Drew said the incident was not "an accidental shooting".

The teacher - who has not been named and is said to be in her 30s - was left with life-threatening injuries

The reporting on this is shocking...accidental...how? Accidentally found the gun? Accidentally pulled the trigger?

I know it's a kid but some of the accident reporting is a laugh, even if it is a kid.

Guns for the good of the free....or the stupid, whatever you wanna believe I suppose

The reporting on this is shocking...accidental...how? Accidentally found the gun? Accidentally pulled the trigger?

I know it's a kid but some of the accident reporting is a laugh, even if it is a kid.

Guns for the good of the free....or the stupid, whatever you wanna believe I suppose
Mr Drew said the incident was not "an accidental shooting".

Last month a ten year old in Wisconsin shot and killed his mother after she told him he couldn't buy a VR headset. The next morning he used his mother's account to order himself a headset. He's getting tried as an adult.

Whilst i dont want to turn this into some conspiracy spot but er... this missing lady, what do people think? All experts seem to say she didn't fall in the water so... what did happen? My view is she's left and done a runner.

Back