• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

If people really want to lose weight they can. That guy should have been put in the army. The discipline would have done him good.

You have to commit to changing your life. Not just talk about it on the Internet.

You know I have parkinsonism and I hate how it changed my life. But you have to commit to a change in lifestyle. These people need structure in their lives. I loathe do weight training every morning. It has now become part of my life.

Really think national service would be a good thing. Bit like they do in South Korea.
It's incredibly easy to get and stay fit.

Fatties lose the weight even quicker than the rest of us - it's the diminishing returns at the end that are tough.

Fatties lose the weight even quicker than the rest of us - it's the diminishing returns at the end that are tough.

But even at the end they will still be a decent weight. I mean a few pounds or just about up to a stone over your BMI is an OK ish weight.

If that guy was a virgin he should have gone after a lower level bird. When I was his age i was always out getting pushy but if you can't get pussy go to a dodgy pub and go for one of those 50 year old slappers desperate for a shag to make then feel young again.

Nit sure plastering his face everywhere and showing his videos on the news is a great idea.

Not strictly true my friend.

Having flirted with being a fatty all my life (and, indeed, being a bunter for some of it) I can tell you that I work twice as hard as most for every pound I keep off/convert to muscle. Three orange theory sessions a week, footy once a week and daily 2+ mile walks with the dog, plus a watchful eye on the plate and I am still 'husky' (I will also out-sprint you over 60 yards despite being older than you :D...that I guarantee)! I consider myself pretty fit for 54 TBH.

I think there are definitely many large and fat people who can do a brick-ton more for themselves and their health (and should) albeit there can be all manner of mental health conditions which lead to such things, but equally, there are plenty of people who for metabolic or medical reasons find weight loss incredibly challenging.

Oh, final thing. Some of the laziest unhealthiest and unfittest people I know are 'slim' or 'thin' or 'not fatties'...

Not strictly true my friend.

Having flirted with being a fatty all my life (and, indeed, being a bunter for some of it) I can tell you that I work twice as hard as most for every pound I keep off/convert to muscle. Three orange theory sessions a week, footy once a week and daily 2+ mile walks with the dog, plus a watchful eye on the plate and I am still 'husky' (I will also out-sprint you over 60 yards despite being older than you :D...that I guarantee)! I consider myself pretty fit for 54 TBH.

I think there are definitely many large and fat people who can do a brick-ton more for themselves and their health (and should) albeit there can be all manner of mental health conditions which lead to such things, but equally, there are plenty of people who for metabolic or medical reasons find weight loss incredibly challenging.

Oh, final thing. Some of the laziest unhealthiest and unfittest people I know are 'slim' or 'thin' or 'not fatties'...
Do you take in fewer calories than you burn? It's literally that simple. Having shopped and eaten out in the US, I have to admit that finding tasty, lower calorie food was virtually impossible.

There are some incredibly rare cases of fatties who are that way because of genetics, but those cases are a pinprick in the gelatinous blob that is the overall world of fatties.

When you get older it's much much tougher (talking fitness).

You tend to lose any gains quicker, and keeping your strength and flexibility needs constant working on.

People do overthink it though.

When you get older it's much much tougher (talking fitness).

You tend to lose any gains quicker, and keeping your strength and flexibility needs constant working on.

People do overthink it though.
Fitness is certainly tougher - I can't trim down and magically find a 6 pack underneath like I could in my teens.

But keeping calories in equal to calories out is pretty simple - especially with the technology available to track it

I don't know what you're all on about. I eat what I like, and I'm in perfect shape

_120253774_aa2021_taylor_wessing_ppp_01620e-ilina_david_print_350dpi_pr_kit_final.jpg

Fitness is certainly tougher - I can't trim down and magically find a 6 pack underneath like I could in my teens.

But keeping calories in equal to calories out is pretty simple - especially with the technology available to track it
I agree, beyond a genetic flaw, the healthy eating, weight control, and general looking after yourself is not complicated. We intrinsically know most of it just choose not to follow it.

And of course it is made 'complicated' by a bombardment of information and misinformation that should largely be ignored (primarily as it's all a marketing/sales bunch of gonads).

This is probably being discussed in other threads but can I just state that Isis K (K for kunts I'm assuming) are the pinnacle of cowards. Using suicide bombers to kill civilians really is as low as it gets. If they have such issue with the fleeing Afghans or American marines, simply sending in some poor sucker to do their dirty work by blowing themselves up is despicable.

Do you take in fewer calories than you burn? It's literally that simple. Having shopped and eaten out in the US, I have to admit that finding tasty, lower calorie food was virtually impossible.

There are some incredibly rare cases of fatties who are that way because of genetics, but those cases are a pinprick in the gelatinous blob that is the overall world of fatties.

It isn't quite that binary, but of course it is hard to deny the simple fact that if you burn more than you eat you will be on the right side of keeping weight down. However some metabolisms run/burn at a faster rate than others, some metabolisms require more fuel than others. Also facts. Thus why some 'skinny' people eat like horses and do nary a stitch of exercise yet still remain thin. Again, we have to remember that the quality if what they're eating. ay well be leaving them on the wrong side of health.

Me?
Generally-speaking it would appear so as the numbers don't lie (and neither do your clothes). But the real trick to it is to eat healthy food and stay active/exercise.
IMO you need both.

I agree, beyond a genetic flaw, the healthy eating, weight control, and general looking after yourself is not complicated. We intrinsically know most of it just choose not to follow it.

And of course it is made 'complicated' by a bombardment of information and misinformation that should largely be ignored (primarily as it's all a marketing/sales bunch of gonads).

I wholly agree.
Being honest with yourself is a huge deal.

Hedy Scara, Imagine the poor soul who is a victim of the double whammy. Being fat and ginger.

This is probably being discussed in other threads but can I just state that Isis K (K for kunts I'm assuming) are the pinnacle of cowards. Using suicide bombers to kill civilians really is as low as it gets. If they have such issue with the fleeing Afghans or American marines, simply sending in some poor sucker to do their dirty work by blowing themselves up is despicable.
I believe they also don't like the Taliban much either because of it's support of Al Queda.

Back