• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

So the shooting in utrecht, they knew pretty quickly who it was, why were mosques closed?
I understand that after NZ that things are sensitive, but there has been as many killed, if not more, by Muslims than by right wing nutters, especially in Europe.
For every NZ there's a Paris.
Is it now just accepted that someone with a gun is a right wing nutter?
It's just more politically convenient to do so.

They don't, so if we don't want them to copy us exactly we win
Why would we put a Pakistani border on our soil? I believe the French are fairly unique in having done that for us.

I'd be amazed if someone even as incompetent as May would agree to that. Corbyn? Not so sure. I'd imagine if Pakistan promised to only send over people who wanted to blow up the Conservative Party or Israeli's he'd be fine with it.

Why would we put a Pakistani border on our soil? I believe the French are fairly unique in having done that for us.

I'd be amazed if someone even as incompetent as May would agree to that. Corbyn? Not so sure. I'd imagine if Pakistan promised to only send over people who wanted to blow up the Conservative Party or Israeli's he'd be fine with it.
you are right, there is no way we would want to insist other counties have to punish with their citizens and they should just be able to wash their hands of them. Never going to happen.

you are right, there is no way we would want to insist other counties have to punish with their citizens and they should just be able to wash their hands of them. Never going to happen.
And so we're fairly unique in being able to put our unwanted in Calais - meaning we're able to ignore that law in a way others aren't.

And so we're fairly unique in being able to put our unwanted in Calais - meaning we're able to ignore that law in a way others aren't.
we don't put our unwanted in Calais, we get France to follow the law.

the Dublin Regulation enables a state to return an asylum seeker in the first Member State where he or she transited (so-called readmission).

its good when we want to use it.

I thought in the Begum case that she was a dual citizen but Bangladesh denied it? I know there was a ruling on 2 others who lost their citizenship who won their appeals because they were over 21 but this doesn't apply to her. I guess we won't really get to the bottom of it until her appeal starts and the facts come out.

That's a great vid, must confuse the fudge out of those spouting about extremist violence.
A public figure is physically attacked and defends himself, whose to blame, the perpetrator, which they've condemned repeatedly, or the guy defending himself who is defending something they don't agree with.

Should have hit the little brick harder.

I thought in the Begum case that she was a dual citizen but Bangladesh denied it? I know there was a ruling on 2 others who lost their citizenship who won their appeals because they were over 21 but this doesn't apply to her. I guess we won't really get to the bottom of it until her appeal starts and the facts come out.
this is true, we may win on a technicality - we may not. either way its pretty low of us to shove our mess on to Bangladesh.

never mind about the right and wrong but i would be embarrassed hitting a child for throwing an egg at me.

I would be embarrassed if it was my 'child', especially standing filming it as he does it.
WTF is that all about. He's doing it in front of a live TV broadcast ffs.
yes i would be too if it was my son- doesn't mean i wouldnt be embarrassed hitting a kid.

we don't put our unwanted in Calais, we get France to follow the law.

the Dublin Regulation enables a state to return an asylum seeker in the first Member State where he or she transited (so-called readmission).

its good when we want to use it.

Will that change after Brexit. Or is that separate?

He's hardly a kid, it takes three guys to hold him down.
It's all about perspective as well, if you don't know any of them you'd be critical of a young man attacking an old guy.
You seen the video? Three guys held him down, I don't think it took them to.

If it was a reaction I am on his side, there was a pause and he made a choice imo hence embarrassed

You seen the video? Three guys held him down, I don't think it took them to.

If it was a reaction I am on his side, there was a pause and he made a choice imo hence embarrassed

Yes I've seen the video, he's a well built young man who despite having two guys on top of him and someone else holding one leg still manages to raise his upper body and the two holding down off the floor.

Yes there's pause from the reaction, but the young guy then tries to stuck in after the first hit.

He's hardly a kid, it takes three guys to hold him down.
It's all about perspective as well, if you don't know any of them you'd be critical of a young man attacking an old guy.

Agree, too many young punks in todays world think they have a right to do things like he did, the one good thing that may come out of this is he may relise that every action has a reaction and may refrain from acting like a prat again.

Yes I've seen the video, he's a well built young man who despite having two guys on top of him and someone else holding one leg still manages to raise his upper body and the two holding down off the floor.

Yes there's pause from the reaction, but the young guy then tries to stuck in after the first hit.
Fair enough, personally I am embarrassed hitting that kid

Back