• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Shafted

Rock Strongo

dodgy Dave Goosegog
Are any of you David at Gooseberry?

I placed an order there on Monday 22nd, and realised right after I wanted to add one more item to the order, but didn't want to pay for shipping two times. So I sent them an e-mail a couple of minutes later, asking if it was possible to add this item.

6 days later, David, replies to my mail, telling me sorry - my order was already shipped - not sorry.

I tell David that they sure do work fast over at the shipping department, unlike you guys in customer service.

No word from David.

Then today, 5 days since David told me sorry - not sorry, I receive another mail. An automatic mail saying Your order has been shipped. The tracking number is so so fresh, the shipment doesn't even appear on it yet!

I am now awaiting David's reply on my latest mail:

Hi David,

You won't believe this; I just received and e-mail from your company. My order was shipped - wait for it... today!

Oh what a tangled web we weave. How the fudge do you explain this, David?

zItnnv.gif

I'm David at Gooseberry!

You know, the usual manly needs provider. Shampoo and such...
You do know that they have stuff like that in the shop around the corner? Would have taken 5 minutes, and I'm pretty sure they allow you to purchase more than 1 item at a time, at no additional cost.

You do know that they have stuff like that in the shop around the corner? Would have taken 5 minutes, and I'm pretty sure they allow you to purchase more than 1 item at a time, at no additional cost.

Look, smarty pants, we all know shampoo is being sold in stores, gas stations, salons, cinemas, all over the place! For this product in particular, I'd have to spend precious minutes driving to the nearest retailer, which is at 20 mile roundtrip, and on top of that I'd have to pay £5 more for the bottle.

scaramanga said:
So the offerings at your local shop are not "Salon quality" enough, I assume .

Precisely. My scalp does not enjoy winter very much, but I've found this one product which relieves, forgives and smooths my silky mane. It's Italian and every bottle is signed and kissed by Monica Bellucci.

I'm on the verge of another shafting. I'm leaving for Belek first thing in the morning, one week of golfing awaits. I've got a Priority Pass coming my way by mail and if it's not in the mailbox when I get home today, I won't get access to sweet, shiny airport lounges. The terrible challenges one faces in real life are gruesome!

I'm on the verge of another shafting. I'm leaving for Belek first thing in the morning, one week of golfing awaits. I've got a Priority Pass coming my way by mail and if it's not in the mailbox when I get home today, I won't get access to sweet, shiny airport lounges. The terrible challenges one faces in real life are gruesome!
Get one of those credit cards that gets you in automatically. I have one that gets me plus a guest in, so when my wife and I took my son on holiday she sat with the plebs while I ate nice food and had a glass of wine.

Back