• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Racism on this forum

Is the fundamentalist atheist thread?

If it is, I will sign up and get the badge.

Hate religion, I was brought up as a Catholic so that gets most of my religious hatred but the others are all just as bad. Told the wife when she was pregnant that religion was not allowed around my son, if at 18 he wants to become religious that is his business. But religion should be banned around children and certainly not taught in school. As it is pure evil rubbish.

If it is, I will sign up and get the badge.

Hate religion, I was bought up as a Catholic so that gets most of my religious hatred but the others are all just as bad. Told the wife when she was pregnant that religion was not allowed around my son, if at 18 he wants to become religious that is his business. But religion should be banned around children and certainly not taught in school. As it is pure evil rubbish.
Bringing one's child up as religious is tantamount to child abuse.

Bringing one's child up as religious is tantamount to child abuse.

I dont like Adults forcing their views on their children.

Politics is discussed a little in our house at the dinner table. Clearly I am a leaver, my wife who is Irish from birth actually has swung round and voted leave as well but does not have the hatred I have of the EU. But my son is told both side of the debate and has been told he has to think for himself and come to his own conclusions.

In fact at the last parents evening one of his teachers said he was polite but belligerent and argumentative but had good grasps of subjects. Was the proudest I had ever been of him, same teacher did say he was prone to laziness, which is something I have also noticed. But overall what pleases me is he can think for himself.

I dont like Adults forcing their views on their children.

Politics is discussed a little in our house at the dinner table. Clearly I am a leaver, my wife who is Irish from birth actually has swung round and voted leave as well but does not have the hatred I have of the EU. But my son is told both side of the debate and has been told he has to think for himself and come to his own conclusions.

In fact at the last parents evening one of his teachers said he was polite but belligerent and argumentative but had good grasps of subjects. Was the proudest I had ever been of him, same teacher did say he was prone to laziness, which is something I have also noticed. But overall what pleases me is he can think for himself.

That's all very well, but I hope nobody gives their kids a choice in what football team they support. If they want to eat, it's Spurs.

Good lord, of all the places!....

The Ecuadorian embassy would surely have been more suitable. I believe it has a room come up recently too.
Hmmmm..... it says he’s been a member there since 2003.

Which suggests he’s been planning to leave us for at least 16 years!

Hmmmm..... it says he’s been a member there since 2003.

Which suggests he’s been planning to leave us for at least 16 years!
Or he’s been leading a double life for 16 years! I wonder if he copied and pasted posts between here and his ‘other’ family...

I only know we lost today when walking through town(had family things to do) a young I dare call him a man more a knuckle dragging piece of brick. Was walking through the small town near where I live, shouting songs about hating fcuking jews and talking about having foreskin then going on to gas chambers.

I have to say it seems to me racism is on the race and I dont get it, clearly on some issues I am to the right but I do so without hating any particular group. I dont like a lot of young people and how they are behaving. I also have noticed as I think was the case with the fella today that people seem to behave with even more aggression then they used to when we were younger.

Would like to live in a world without racism, dont understand why everyone can not just be like me, not ignorant not pick on people but maybe have a moody old man aura about them.

I don’t think anyone could have been pasting nonsense about lawnmowers and robot custard from here onto a place where mentioning transfers on the transfer thread is a banning offence.
I’d like someone to try it though.

Last edited:
I only know we lost today when walking through town(had family things to do) a young I dare call him a man more a knuckle dragging piece of brick. Was walking through the small town near where I live, shouting songs about hating fcuking jews and talking about having foreskin then going on to gas chambers.

I have to say it seems to me racism is on the race and I dont get it, clearly on some issues I am to the right but I do so without hating any particular group. I dont like a lot of young people and how they are behaving. I also have noticed as I think was the case with the fella today that people seem to behave with even more aggression then they used to when we were younger.

Would like to live in a world without racism, dont understand why everyone can not just be like me, not ignorant not pick on people but maybe have a moody old man aura about them.
Did you not terminate him?

You shouldn't be ashamed or feel the need to apologise for being on the right, it doesn't mean that you are a racist, bigot, homophobe or any other crap they want to throw your way.
The constant labeling and trading insults is so prevelant today that views have become entrenched leading to the brick state of the world.

Did you not terminate him?

Nope, had my son with me and my mobile phone which has GPS on it so would put me at the scene of crime. This is how I know I am not a racist, I am good friends with a Latvian and would rather him living in this country then this chav I was walking behind on saturday.

I remember some on here being disgusted with me when I said I think that we should stop Chavs being able to have children, but this fella on saturday was a point in case for me. My son was watching me as we were walking along, despite my best efforts he does not follow football as he is into his tennis. He was looking at me like what was I going to do.

I told him the guy was acting like that for attention, walking down the road on his own singing songs he must have known were offensive to no one in particular. That he had something missing in his life and he placed to much attention on a football team because he had nothing else going for him in his life. When in actual fact as we were walking to my sisters I was watching where this go was walking to, so the area he walked off into and thought right, that is going in the memory bank.

He looked like everything I dislike, skinny but a pasty face, like the sort of guy who has not caught much sun because he is always inside playing computer games. He had the caveman walk and you could tell he was thick not just from his voice. I am not academic but I always pushed myself as far as I could go. This guy I hated him just from the look of him nothing to do with spurs losing as I did even watch the game as I was with family.

Now I have never felt that way about black or asian people, the is a theory that you hate people from your own "tribe" the most and I guess that is because any rightish wing argument gets thrown out so easily because of their stupid actions. The same way others must feel about those protesters in London last week, I mean we all care about the environment but they were just an embarrassment.

Back