• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Putin & Russia

Turkiye is also trying to negotiate safe passage for the grain exports through the Black Sea accompanied by the Turkish Navy. But that involves both Ukraine and Russia agreeing on how that should be done.
I haven't read much about that though I think I did read it wasn't happening, or a least in the immediate future. A few things that would jump off the page for me are that they are NATO so potential for a big bada boom, and the shipping lanes are mined and would need to be cleared. I don't think the grain will survive long enough for this option to be realised.

I haven't read much about that though I think I did read it wasn't happening, or a least in the immediate future. A few things that would jump off the page for me are that they are NATO so potential for a big bada boom, and the shipping lanes are mined and would need to be cleared. I don't think the grain will survive long enough for this option to be realised.

they are still working on it. In one way it better if it goes through Poland as it cuts Russia out of the decision making for it completely, in another way I’m not sure there is infrastructure to make that a viable solution for the amount of grain that needs to be sold.

So many empty words being shouted around. Crying Wolf so much don’t they realise we know they just talk the talk.

They need to be kicked up the ass and forced to move out of Ukraine. I don’t get why we are still sitting back. They’ve caused too much destruction and been responsible for too many deaths as it is. And trying to scare off the West by empty talking.

Numbers are rising now, supposedly 1000 ish people in the mall at the time so could be much higher.

also the range from the front with Russia is too great roe this to have been artillery fire according to a bbc article. So essentially this was a guided missile attack where they targeted a shopping mall. clams.

Numbers are rising now, supposedly 1000 ish people in the mall at the time so could be much higher.

also the range from the front with Russia is too great roe this to have been artillery fire according to a bbc article. So essentially this was a guided missile attack where they targeted a shopping mall. clams.
I'm reading 2 missiles so zero chance of an accident. fudging bastards.

and mates with max Mosley who had an actual fascist relative

Not saying mosley jnr was a stand up guy or not an odius clam but I don't think it's good condemn someone on their relatives.
I know i have a few undesirable relatives that i wouldn't want to be judged on just because they are related to me.

Back