• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Poll: What was the worst performance under Mauricio Pochettino?

What was the worst performance under Mauricio Pochettino?

• 1-2 vs Burnley Feb 2019

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-4 vs Emirates Marketing Project Dec 2017

• 2-3 vs West Ham Oct 2017 (League Cup)

• 0-1 vs West Ham May 2017

• 0-3 vs Stoke May 2015

• 0-1 Vs Aston Villa April 2015

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Aint putting CL final on the list!

It was no worse than the LC final vs Chelsea. We were just unlucky (in a way) that for once we came up against a klopp side that were not playing with their usual "gung-ho" attitude and they held us somewhat at arms length.

Put it this way, i don;t think we played any worse against Liverpool that day than for most games Poch played vs Klopp...

I try to forget these. Would be interesting to ask what the top 3 games were under his tenure.

In my head I feel like the list should be longer. I mean, the last 18months were all bad (CL run aside)

I say the United semi final, for the occasion as well as the performance. I remember the weather was glorious sunshine. The view from the top of Wembley was awful, but I’d fought to get a ticket, so at least I was there or do I thought. And then in a combination of not turning up, and an inept referee, left me wishing that I’d stayed in the pub as we threw away yet another Semi Final match.

The Bayern game was probably proof Poch was done but I really lost patience with the Brighton game. Where we at least gave Bayern a game for 45 mins, we didn’t show against Brighton at all.

I’d have given Poch the rest of the season out of loyalty but the Brighton game was the one that convinced me he just wasn’t going to turn it around.

Sad, sad day.

I Aint putting CL final on the list!

It was no worse than the LC final vs Chelsea. We were just unlucky (in a way) that for once we came up against a klopp side that were not playing with their usual "gung-ho" attitude and they held us somewhat at arms length.

Put it this way, i don;t think we played any worse against Liverpool that day than for most games Poch played vs Klopp...

CL Final is his worse game because of what it was, and how mediocre the opposition was on the day. It was supposed to be the pinnacle of our his and our achievement and instead we didn't even look prepared or like we really wanted it. We took an opportunity that comes along once in decades and half assed it. Bad start, just drifted from there .. we had players that could have won the game .. didn't ..

Bayern was technically the worst game but they were good, and they were clinical on the day.

CL final all the way. Unforgiveable that the players did not galvanise themselves on such an occasion, all the more so after Liverpool showed no ambition after that first minute penalty.

The Bayern game was probably proof Poch was done but I really lost patience with the Brighton game. Where we at least gave Bayern a game for 45 mins, we didn’t show against Brighton at all.

I’d have given Poch the rest of the season out of loyalty but the Brighton game was the one that convinced me he just wasn’t going to turn it around.

Sad, sad day.
Only game i saw to a man a team of players who had lost it completely
Other games we were poor but some players still turned up... not brighton away though

Back