• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I think you'd be surprised what a bit of optimism, competence, investment and reform can achieve. Australia is bouncing within a few days of throwing off their equivalent.

BoA placing Sterling into the Emerging Market category will damage confidence for a very long time if change doesn't happen quickly.
That analysis will have got lots of traction in the last few days before today's announcement and will have spooked the fcuk out of most back bench MPs.
I suspect that is the main driver behind any letters

"The Trussell Trust is the largest food bank network in the UK, and it handed out around 41,000 food packs in 2009/10 compared to 1.2 million in 2016/17."

If only we could figure out what changed in 2010...

BoA placing Sterling into the Emerging Market category will damage confidence for a very long time if change doesn't happen quickly.
That analysis will have got lots of traction in the last few days before today's announcement and will have spooked the fcuk out of most back bench MPs.
I suspect that is the main driver behind any letters

Indeed. Don’t remember seeing this on the side of the Brexit battlebus.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/31/ste...g-market-characteristics-bank-of-america.html

Possibly the wrong thread but Jesus fudging wept the fudging Jubilee, managed to avoid it all day, just put the news on, fudge me backwards, 15 fudging minutes and counting and nothing but fudging Jubilee.
People camped out on the Mall, people travelled from all over the country apparently to enjoy the "community spirit and National unity" Are you ficking bricking me? Unity??
And people wonder why this country bends over to get pumped by the Tories over and over, it's the same fudging people that camp overnight to doff their cap to a geriatric woman who uses tax payers money to pay off her Sons sexual assault victims. Unbelievable!!

Ok rant over. I should have planned ahead and gone to France for a week, they know how to deal with royal parasites.

Possibly the wrong thread but Jesus fudging wept the fudging Jubilee, managed to avoid it all day, just put the news on, fudge me backwards, 15 fudging minutes and counting and nothing but fudging Jubilee.
People camped out on the Mall, people travelled from all over the country apparently to enjoy the "community spirit and National unity" Are you ficking bricking me? Unity??
And people wonder why this country bends over to get pumped by the Tories over and over, it's the same fudging people that camp overnight to doff their cap to a geriatric woman who uses tax payers money to pay off her Sons sexual assault victims. Unbelievable!!

Ok rant over. I should have planned ahead and gone to France for a week, they know how to deal with royal parasites.

I look at those people on The Mall and think ‘Classifiable mental illness.’

Truly bizarre.

I've ignored the whole thing, but then, I'm not Jewish, so its not for me anyway

But think how much more the country could earn if we beheaded them, France is the most visited country on earth! :D
If we could cook like them, we'd probably have a lot more visitors.

Actually, you may be onto something here. One of my favourite restaurants was heavily involved in the revolution....

Back