• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I despise the royal family and what they represent. But given a lot of old tory voters adore her, this has not gone down well for Boris.

I despise the royal family and what they represent. But given a lot of old tory voters adore her, this has not gone down well for Boris.

I'm quite enjoying this slow, painful assassination. Someone is pulling the strings to perfection.

I can't wait to see the next instalment. Someone has got a video of him, coked off his head, bricking on a portrait of Thatcher, while singing the Internationale, that they are saving for last.

I'm quite enjoying this slow, painful assassination. Someone is pulling the strings to perfection.

I can't wait to see the next instalment. Someone has got a video of him, coked off his head, bricking on a portrait of Thatcher, while singing the Internationale, that they are saving for last.

That could be an entry in a "how to make Boris more appealing" competition. :D

Because I take little notice of the news I don’t actually mind Boris. I’ve never supported the conservatives and probably never will. But for people who don’t engage in political policy, or care too much what politicians say at press conferences or dispatch boxes, Boris is entertaining. He has character and you know him by his first name.

By contrast Starmer is known by his second name. And has no texture at all.

personally I don’t mind Boris’ broad ideas. But he is not someone who’s made for lead in g a nation. He always needs a strong second to help him. Without Cummings he has half the ideas and charm.

I've met Starmer before and he's really impressive in person. Very thoughtful, genuine and generous. His PR team have been horrendous though - he really should be cleaning up now (Brexit legacy perhaps being his baggage, but that's probably far enough in the past now). He should be positioning himself as England's Ardern or Trudeau in waiting. Big optimism, but also responsible.

Back