• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

How can that work without tracking?

I don't want the government tracking my journeys.

How old are you?

I see petrol cars seeing me out. They are banning new sales of petrol cars in 2030. The are likely to be second hand petrol cars on the road till 2040 I would have thought. No way I'm going to be alive in 2040 anyway you slice it.

How old are you?

I see petrol cars seeing me out. They are banning new sales of petrol cars in 2030. The are likely to be second hand petrol cars on the road till 2040 I would have thought. No way I'm going to be alive in 2040 anyway you slice it.
Petrol cars will still be around long after I'm gone. They'll be niche, expensive and frowned upon by all the woke clams but they'll still sound great and drive beautifully.

How old are you?

Can you not use 'not being alive' & 'slice it' in the same sentence please?:eek:

So what are we thinking deal or no deal?
I'm going for a deal - a thin one - but something that prevents tariffs on most goods saving a bunch of industries from collapse. This is under the assumption that the offending clauses of the IM bill are dropped. Those are deal-breaker from the off.

Petrol cars will still be around long after I'm gone. They'll be niche, expensive and frowned upon by all the woke clams but they'll still sound great and drive beautifully.

Will it be like the old codgers who used to mess around with steam engines in the 70s and 80s?

Will it be like the old codgers who used to mess around with steam engines in the 70s and 80s?

I'm not sure there were ever high end steam engines like the cars that will become classics.

Nobody's going to be restoring a Ford Focus, but I'll bet people won't scrap their supercars.

I'm not sure there were ever high end steam engines like the cars that will become classics.

Nobody's going to be restoring a Ford Focus, but I'll bet people won't scrap their supercars.

there certainly was, hence the millions that are spent restoring and maintaining some of them to mainline levels, seeing a GWR King fly past at full speed from close quarters is highly impressive

I personally hope the is an investigation into how the contracts were awarded for protective clothing. If anyone involved from the government got a kick back they deserve to be prosecuted.

I personally hope the is an investigation into how the contracts were awarded for protective clothing. If anyone involved from the government got a kick back they deserve to be prosecuted.

Follow the money and it will lead straight to cabinet. it's the business model of these spiv clams to get on the end of their mate's decision making and to suck on the government teat.

Follow the money and it will lead straight to cabinet. it's the business model of these spiv clams to get on the end of their mate's decision making and to suck on the government teat.

If they panicked I get it. But the seems to be a lot of ties and as you say should they should follow the money.

Back