• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

People like this being involved in politics is the root of the problem.
The problem for me with people in politics is not rooted in wealth or class per se, but rather in competence and the lack of diversity in terms of their path to power. Politicians should represent society across all classes and income. Therefore, as there are wealthy people in society, I understand that there must be rich politicians too.

We need a political class who are empathetic to all areas of society and can lead properly. I have to ask my self what qualified either Corbyn or Johnson to lead the country? What had either done in the sense of being a leader in industry, broadcasting or in the public sector that made them fit for the prime minister role? We can see in the way Johnson has led the country since becoming prime minister that he is not particularly competent. What were his qualifications other than coming through the recognised assembly line of the right, namely Public school, Oxford and coming from a well connected family? He was a bit part journalist for the Spectator and the Telegraph. That was it before becoming London Major, a job which for me he executed poorly let alone the job of PM.

As for Corbyn, today’s anti semitism report and his reaction to it has once again shown he was never fit for leadership. I am not really sure what Sunak has done career wise but his predecessor Sajjid Javid, was a senior Manager at Deutche Bank.

Starmer, has led his own department as a former director of prosecutions. He seems measured and competent and willing to take political risks, such as suspending Corbyn today. I like him so far and I believe he is one to watch.

Last edited:
Glad Corbyn has been kicked out. Still in denial and his ineptitude has inflicted Johnson and his merry bunch of incompetents on the country. The sad thing is I have always believed Corbyn is a decent, principled man in contrast to Boris. It’s just that he is a pathetic leader and cannot see what’s in front of his own eyes.

Last edited:
Glad Corbyn has been kicked out. Still in denial and his ineptitude has inflicted Johnson and his merry bunch of incompetents on the country. The sad thing is I have always believed Corbyn is a decent, principled man in contrast to Boris. It’s just that he is a pathetic leader and cannot see what’s in front of his own eyes.

Jezza Steptoe definitely has principles but they are all the wrong ones.

I've come to the conclusion that Momentum and the Labour Left are actually secret Tory members who have trojan horse'd themselves into Labour. It's the only explanation that makes sense why they're intent on giving the Tories a free hit on elections.

i'm still annoyed.

I'm British Asian, and have faced racism. I've been told many a time that racism has been over stated. It's the same as when a white person tells me what is and isn't racism.

The left are up in arms over Corbyn need to understand his words matter, and his words are wrong. It's not whether he thinks it's been over-blown, it's how the Jewish community feel.

I cant believe people are defending Corbyn for his handling of Antisemitism. If your defense of someone is a comparison to someone worse you dont really have a defense.

and of course they used the word purge

it's always April 1922 with those fudgers isn't it
It's insane.

Two of the heaviest criticisms in the report were Labour allowing political influence in the disciplinary decisions and the party dismissing the allegations as conspiracy.

So what do they do? They invite their largest donor into the discussions to lean on the leadership whilst its members shout about conspiracy.

Starmer's good but he's got his work cut out here.

It's insane.

Two of the heaviest criticisms in the report were Labour allowing political influence in the disciplinary decisions and the party dismissing the allegations as conspiracy.

So what do they do? They invite their largest donor into the discussions to lean on the leadership whilst its members shout about conspiracy.

Starmer's good but he's got his work cut out here.

Indeed. McCluskey is a taco of the highest order.

I see the twitterati are still claiming Corbyns been stitched up

Anyone see the last leg monologue on the issue last night? The presenter the Aussie guy was spot on with his summary saying that if a woman says she was raped you at the very least listen to the reports and that Jewish members reporting abuse is the same as the BLM movement and Corbyns dismissal would be the same as dismissing someone who was black complaining of bullying, it wouldnt happen so why should it happen just because the person complaining is Jewish

I see the twitterati are still claiming Corbyns been stitched up

Anyone see the last leg monologue on the issue last night? The presenter the Aussie guy was spot on with his summary saying that if a woman says she was raped you at the very least listen to the reports and that Jewish members reporting abuse is the same as the BLM movement and Corbyns dismissal would be the same as dismissing someone who was black complaining of bullying, it wouldnt happen so why should it happen just because the person complaining is Jewish
Because the Jews are all part of a Tory conspiracy to take all the power and hand it over to their lizard overlords? Oh, and because his bestie mates Hamas and the IRA say they're nasty.

Back